Author's Note

THANK YOU to everyone who read this, it means so much to me that you took the time to comment, like, and just read it. It's what kept me going when I didn't feel like writing a new chapter.

I started the actual fic back in the latter half of March, right when unOrdinary chapters 223-224 were coming out on fastpass. It was extremely exciting, of course. 

I decided to continue, reading chatfics and making my own. And then I got the idea of posting it on Wattpad around late April, so I made an account and posted the first couple of chapters, then completely forgot about it.

Fast forward to a week or two later, I suddenly remembered this and wanted to see if my fanfic was any good or not. Surprisingly, I had 18 notifications, two of which were comments and the most were upvotes.

I was absolutely ecstatic. After that, I quickly began to post more and more chapters, sometimes going up to 3 a day since they were prewritten. Well, then I started to run out, so I decided to make new content and write one chapter ahead, so I could do the "Coming up next" thing.

I decided to post a chapter a day, and so it went, reaching 25 chapters, then 50, then 75, and now 100.

There were so many ups and downs throughout this entire thing which I won't get into. But one of the biggest ups for me was that I could see that I did have the willpower, I did have the strength, I did have the energy to write more than I ever have.

Now, the entire chatfic is 661 ½ pages long. That's more than I have ever written in my life combined. It was AWESOME, especially since a former very best friend of mine could write up to 79 pages at a time, which shocked me. 

Honestly, I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't done this. This is, by far, the most I have ever accomplished in my entire life.

First of all, THANK YOU to my viewers and commenters and upvoters. Your feedback kept me going.

Second of all, THANK YOU to uru-chan for making such a great story that has a countless number of fanfics.

And last of all, THANK YOU to my friend to introducing me to unOrdinary.

100 chapters.

I can't believe it.

Best of luck to all of you in life ♥

~theparkedcar~

EDIT: There's a chatfic part 2 :D