Chapter 15- feel something

Start from the beginning

Raffe only seems relaxed, considering how fast we're going, I thought he would focus more.
He clenches his jaw,  swerving straight into an exit.

"Fuuuuuuck" I yell, clenching my eyes shut as we turn. I hear a stifled laugh from beside me but Raffe still begins to slow the pace.

————

We finally reach home around a quarter of an hour later.

I wander into the living room to notice Nikoli slumped on the sofa, eyes stuck on the tv and stuffing his face with Oreos.

He glances to us then back to the screen. "sleeping in Enzo's room" Nik points towards upstairs.

"Celeste and Lorenzo?" I ask but don't receive a reply.

I turn to head upstairs, the sound of raffe following echoing behind.

The wooden floorboards creak as we step into the room.

Lorenzo's shirtless in his bed with Celeste in her pyjamas, both facing opposite ways.
But they were still both together in one bed.

Raffe and I share a confused look.
" What are they doing?" I mutter.

" Fuck knows" he scoffs.

" It's a bit of a surprise"

His brows furrow.

" Have you seriously not noticed the way they look at each other? There's obviously something going on"

" What do you mean the way the look at each other?"

" They never take their eyes off each other"

" I have noticed, I just kinda blew it off as some one time thing"

Suddenly he steps forward, closing the gap between us.

His breath's warm, cologne strong.

" I'm going to back downstairs now"

"Ok" I push his chest lightly and turn towards my room.

" Night" he calls.

" Night" I mumble.

Enzo POV:

I only open my eyes when both their voices have disappeared. I'd guessed maybe they'd caught onto what was going between Cel and I , but not so much as they evidently have.

Slowly, I push the covers off to let out a deep sigh.

" Where are you going?"
I turn back to see Cel, sat up, rubbing her eyes.

" I can't sleep"

" Why?"

" I don't know, I'm not tired"

" You train for hours a day and you still not tired. Fucking superman" she murmurs.

I cough a chuckle, pulling on a pair of joggers.

" Well where are you going?"

" Probably onto the balcony. You can go back to sleep if you want though"

" Can I come?" Before I can even answer, she's already jumping out of bed.

" Yeah if you want"

I push up to head out the room, Cel following behind. Only the faint patter of our steps break the silence as we wander down the hallway.

" I thought you were going to the balcony in your room"

" There's a better one"

" Sorry I forgot a massive house like this must have multiple balconies" She's taps her hand to her head, before focusing onto me with a grin. I find myself returning it.
" I didn't pay millions for nothing"

Surprisingly still her smile hasn't faltered.

" It's not like that put a dent in your bank account"

I don't answer, only stop before a door, a grin tugging on my lips at her words.
" It's just in here"

Cel's jaw almost drops as she steps into my study. My smile widens whilst she  travels her gaze over every inch of the room.

" You've got so many books in here. The desk and furniture is all gorgeous" Gently Cel runs her fingers over the rows of books lining the shelf's.

" You must read loads"

" School was never really my thing, but I've always loved reading.

" Can I borrow this?" Cel holds up a copy of Wuthering heights.

" Yeah of course. You wanna head out now?"

With a click of a door, I push it open to reveal the balcony. Immediately, Cel sprints out.

" Shit" she whispers.

" I know, it's beautiful"

The lights of London glare up at us from below, throughout the dark night they set an orange tone over the city.

Cel peers over the balcony edge, eyes only concentrated on the speeding cars, the glistening river.

" I didn't even know you could see the city from your house. I thought it all looked out over your garden"

" Well it's why we bought the house. The view is amazing"

Suddenly, Cel turns her gaze towards me. A soft smile spreads across her lips.

" Thanks for showing me this"

" Of course Cel"

Neither of us remove our gaze.

" Um" she coughs.
" So what are we doing tomorrow?"

I almost try holding her stare but she's already peering back to the view.

" Probably just training. I have a few meetings"

" How are you not cold, I'm freezing in pyjamas"
As Cel talks she brings her hands up to wrap them around herself. I'm only wearing a pair of joggers.

I shrug.
" I am"

" Can I train with you tomorrow?" Cel's blonde hair falls to shadow part of her face as she turns back towards me.
My hand flinches. Almost like an immediate reaction to tuck it away.

Cel's breaths start to quicken and I reach out to run her soft hair through my fingers. Her eyes snag onto mine as I gently tuck it behind her ear.

" Of course"

I trail my fingers down her jaw slowly to lift her chin. She doesn't move. Only leans into my touch.

" We should probably go inside"

Cel moves her cheek from my hold to wander back inside and I follow.