"2 and half months?" Easton questions.

"Yes. The baby is incredibly small for 2 and a half but if you continue to eat a lot and take vitamins they should be somewhat healthy size."

"Is it possible to see the genes of the baby. Or perhaps, see if i'm the father," Easton asks. "Taht is fo its okay with her."

"Absolutely."

"Okay. Let's do it."

As they do the test, that's when it hits me.

The night 2 days after Cooper raped me...

I did it with Jacob.

Fuck my life.
************
"Results are back."

"And."

"Easton is not the father."

"So who is."

"Normally we're not able to do this but we did. I believe, Jacob Hart is the father."

That's when I burst out in tears. Throwing a tantrum like a two year old. I can see Easton trying to stay smiling, but I also see him pissed.

"Thank you guys for everything. Can we check out online?"

"Yes you can!"

"Alright." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck, and he sets me down on the ground. He wraps his one arm around me and I bury my face into his chest, tears staining his favorite shirt.

"I just want everything to be normal," I sob.

"I know, baby. Me too. Me too."
******
After I've explained everything to Easton he calms down, and agrees no matter who's child it is, he wants to help take care of me and the baby. He says that i'm 16 and all the help i can get will be useful. Now that that's cleared up, he's been nagging on me to invite Jacob here. So I do.

"Jake," I say, voice raspy into the phone.

"Claire?" He ask.

"Mhmm. I need you to come down here. It's an emergency."

"Why me. Isn't your boyfriend down there?"

"Jake. Please. Buy a plane if you have to."

He sighs. "I'll find a plane and be there in and hour. This better be important."

And he hangs up. Easton looks at me, giving me an awkward look.

"This isn't gonna work well," We both say at the same time.

"It's not, Easton. It's too much. I don't want to drag you into this."

"Claire. I love you. I really do. But I can't do this. I can't deal with a baby. It's too much, like you said. I need to work on school. And you have Jacob. Lord knows you're still madly in love with eachother."

"Lord knows you're not wrong. And I love you too. But we won't work."

"So mutual breakup?"

"Yes. Still friends?"

"Still friends."

"Are gonna go home?"

" I think I'll jsut find a hotel."

"You can stay here."

"I'm good."

"Okay."
*****************
AT THE AIRPORT
*****************
"Jake!" I yell, and he start walking over here.

"Hey, Claira." He gives me an awkward side hug. "What was so important for me to be here."

"Okay. So now is not the best time to explain it but here I go, because I need to tell you." I taken a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

"You're what?"

"Pregnant."

"Okay. I know this is big bad or good news , but couldn't you have told me over the phone."

"No."

"Why."

"You're the father."

"Hold up, what."

"You're. The. Father."

"No i'm not."

"Yes you are."

"Where's your boyfriend."

"Not my boyfriend."

"He broke up when he found out you're pregnant."

"He broke up when he found out the baby wasn't his. And it was mutual."

"Jeez."

"You don't have to help me woth this baby. I jsut wanted to tell you."

"What if I do wanna help?"

"Why would you wanna help."

"It's my baby too. And i'm not just going to leave you alone."

"Thank you."

"Does this mean there's a chance of getting you back."

"Maybe. But not right now."

"Fine."

"Claire."

"Do you know how it's my baby."

"The night after Cooper."

"Oh. Oh gosh."

"Yeah. That's what i've been saying."