People say you feel butterflies in your stomach but here I am feeling the whole damn zoo in my stomach.

AHH Jeon Jungkook you are going crazy .She pulled me in the classroom as we sat in our seats by throughout the lecture , My gaze did not left her preety face.She was the first one to ignore me like that otherwise girls throw themselves at me ....Maybe that is why I am feeling different . But it didn't explain that why she was the first girl and I had never experience this feeling inside me and the worst part is that I liked it .

I sighed and just glanced at her angelic face one last time and returned back to my work .

Time skip to Recess

Jungkook was constantly thinking about his moment with Y/N .He doesn't know why was he thinking about her but whenever he closed his closed his eyes,Her beautiful ethereal face, her soothing honey like voice ,her beautiful eyes just started appearing in front of him and he has no control over that.

For the first time Jeon Jungkook was going crazy over a girl who shows no interest in him.
To say his ego was hurt would be an understatement.

Jungkook was going towards cafeteria as a hand landed on his shoulder making him flinch .He looked to see Jimin standing behind him with a goofy grin om his face .

"Aish Jimin hyung! You startled me!" Jungkook said looking st him with an annoyed gaze like he didn't wanted to be accompanied by him or any other person this moment.

" What happened Kook? You seem a little serious." Jimin asked sensing the unusual behaviour from his younger .Usually Jungkook is the one who will always talk no matter what but today he has been awfully quite .

"Nothing hyung. Just a little bit lost. He said making Jimin raising an eyebrow .

"Lost ?" Jimin said while making Jungkook sigh as he shrugged his shoulders having no answer of the question.

They both were about to reach cafeteria when a voice echoed in hall.

"JUNGKOOK WAIT ! "

Jungkook turned around as his heart skipped a beat when he saw Y/N running towards him while waving her hand and a smile on her cute face.Suddenly Jungkook started feeling anxious .Of what ?He also don't know bur seeing the girl who was the reason of his quite ness running towards him has sparkled a feeling of warmness inside his heart .

"Y-Y/N ." Jungkook whispered amd Jimin beside him looked st him with a weird expression .

Why Jungkook is behaving like this today ?Did someone snatched his banana milk from him ?,Jimin thought looking at him with a suspicious gaze .

Jimin looked forward only to see a pretty girl coming towards Jungkook.Looks like another fan girl of Jungkook but how did this bunny trapped this beautiful girl in his cage amd how come she not even glance at me ?ME ?Can't she see that I am more handsome than this Giraffe ?Huh?Her loss !,Jimin mentally scoffed at the girl who wa coming towards Jungkook not even sparing a glance at the man standing beside him.His ego and pride got offended.

"Jungkook-ah !" Y/N reached in front of him panting as she started taking heavy breathes due to running .

" W-What H-Happened Y/N?" Jungkook mentally smacked himself for stuttering .He was behaving like a lovesick puppy who seemed to shocked when her crush noticed him.