Chapter 16

Y/N was shocked, the woman Seokjin was claiming to be his mom was actually her mother. How is that possible? Y/N's dad uses to show her pictures of her mom.
Thats how she knew what she looked like. This was why Y/N was sad today, along with her birthday, it was her mom's death anniversary.

(Bold - Jin, italic -Y/N)

None of the guys know about this, consider yourself lucky.
Your mother, how did she died.
I'm not really sure, but its a long story.
I wanna hear this story.
My parents were actually agents who worked for KIA.

"No way, is he really my brother?"

Your parents worked for KIA, yet you're against them.
My father was Bulletproof gang's spy 'acting' as an agent.

"What the hell???"

During his agent days, he fell in love with mother. That's when it got twisted
They got married and had me 6 years later, they had my little sister. My dad ended up telling my mom that he actually worked for bulletproof gang. She also started to believe that KIA was wrong. And actually it is.

Y/N looked down. That was sort of true, an example could be how KIA wanted to control mafia for its own benefit.

So my mom also sided with my dad, she supported the gang. A few months after my sister was born my dad handed me over to the gang. So when I grow up I could work for the gang and not KIA. Thats it. I don't know what happened afterwards.

'But thats not true', Y/N thought to herself. Her mom apparently died at her birth, which explains why today is her death anniversary and Y/N's birthday. And her dad died due to her heart surgery.

When I was 11, my dad visited me after 5 years. He told me, "I have to go, for the sake of your sister", "save your sister from KIA when you grow up".

 He told me, "I have to go, for the sake of your sister", "save your sister from KIA when you grow up"

Welp, now it was confirmed. Her dad really did die due to her heart surgery.

Do you know your sister's name?
No, I was barely a 6 year old when I got separated from her. I didn't really spent that much time with her.

There was a difference of 6 years between Jin and Y/N's age. Y/N was pretty much convinced, this was her brother.

So basically, your dad didn't want you and your sister to become agents?
No, he wanted us to live freely. Something agents can't do. He didn't fear me becoming a gangster. Because that mean I could be free .
For now, I have two goals,
One, to find and get my sister out of that hellish agency. Jungkook wouldn't mind taking her in the gang. And I'm sure she'll agree after finding out I'm her brother.

Y/N felt like she could cry. All this time when she felt alone, there was actually someone looking for her? And searching for her? She took a step closer. Maybe just maybe....
She could tell him about who she really is. And that she is his sister. Maybe he could help her in the difficult situation with Jungkook. She took a step closer...