Chapter 2

* please vote if you like it *

Y/N entered her team room, everyone was out probably on their mission, research or investigation except one girl who was sitting across the room.
She looked like she was busy on her computer until she saw Y/N, who took her seat. This girl's name was Lisa or you could say Agent 009.

She walked to where Y/N was sitting and gave her a cup of coffee which she had ordered for herself a while ago

Y/N smiled and looked up at her.

(Bold - Lisa ,italic - Y/N)
Thank you
I heard your mission succeeded. Good to hear.
I know that's good but I already got another one
Really? What is it?
Confidential
Then it must be a big one
How's your mission going in the military.

She was given a mission to join the military, Y/N didn't know much but she did know that Lisa had to keep track of someone who was a suspect.

I have to stalk this general. He's the one who has been stealing money from the government secretly.
So why is he not arrested yet?
No one has evidence. Which is why I was sent there. I have to catch him red handed.
I'm sure you'll be able to do it.
I have to go, see you later Y/N.

She waved her goodbye. Lisa was the only one who uses Y/N's name. Y/N liked it, she felt like a little human.

 Y/N liked it, she felt like a little human

(Bold - jisoo, italic-Y/N)

What is it I can tell from your eyes, something's bothering you.
We'll, the guy from yesterday....... He's not that bad after all.

Y/N gave a questionable look to Jisoo who had a big smile on her face. She grabbed Y/N's hand.

So you like him?
I was just wondering, where is he?
He probably had night shift. He'll be here soon. Should I set you both up??
Why would you do that?
It's my dream to become a match maker. I really want to help people to find their true love (she said while being dramatic)
Uh. Okay, I'll help you get experience for your dream job.

Before she could say anything the door opened and every customer's eyes, especially girls went towards it. There he stood, JEON JUNGKOOK.
Soon he walked ner the counter, all while looking at Y/N. She slightly smiled at which there was no reaction. Jisoo broke the awkward air.