Chapter 12

Y/N : Sorry, about what?
Jungkook : The fact that even tho
Agent 007 knows about me. She isn't taking any action.
Y/N : Probably.......she might be planning something big.
Jungkook : Silence does mean a threat.

Y/N nodded. Again, was there a second meaning to his statement? Does he perhaps know? And he's talking about him knowing everything yet remaining silent.

Jimin : I'll be leaving then.
Jungkook : Take her with you, since you both have the same destination.
Jimin : What a drag.

Y/N rolled her eyes.

Jimin : If there's one thing I hate the most..
Y/N : Yeah yeah.

She casually walked out of the house and Jimin looked really offended. Jungkook watched them leave and got up as well, as he had a couple of meetings to attend.

.

-A few days later-
It started to snow. The cold days were here. Taehyung walked on the snowy street with hands in his long black coat.

 Taehyung walked on the snowy street with hands in his long black coat

He hated snow. And he didn't have a mission. Yet he was out here to confirm one thing. He stopped near a bench on which there was someone. This person happened to be sleeping, covered with newspapers. Taehyung took out a cigarette and clicked his lighter. The sound of clicking made the person wake up......... It was a girl, no other than Irene. She noticed Taehyung and ran her hands through her messy hair, tying them in a ponytail.

 She noticed Taehyung and ran her hands through her messy hair, tying them in a ponytail

(Bold - Taehyung, italic - Irene)

I'm really sorry, but can you not smoke here.
Remember me?
Who are you?
Right, you have amnesia.
Y-yeah, I'll be going back to sleep now.
I'm not that dumb.
Yes?
You don't have amnesia.
I do!
You're a threat to Agent 007's mission. Being incharge of it, I should remove all threats.
I'm acting like I don't know anything. Isn't that enough.
But you know alot.
If I'm that harmful to them. Its okay hand me over to KIA. KIA is good agency and I'm sure they'll let me go after asking questions.
But the world is a cruel place. Threats are eliminated, not released.
How well do you know the gang?
Not that much. I was obviously a hostage.
Do you know about the real boss..
Jeon Jungkook.
What does he think of Agent 007 ?
No matter how I look at it. He seems to be in love with her.