Chapter 3

*please vote*

Y/n and Namjoon was in Namjoon's office.

( Bold - Namjoon, italic - Y/N )

Sir, I think Jeon Jungkook knows about me being an agent.
Why do you think so, Agent 007.
He's literally giving me so much attention. I'm very suspicious he knows something.
How so?
A few days ago he was literally taking me to his place.
So did you go? ( He laughs).
Is that a question? No I didn't.
If a time comes where the situation is necessary. You should consider your mission on top.
For now, the thing is, I've been talking to him for a month and each day he just keeps getting closer.
It goes like this. You know the blonde and bobbed hair guys who works with you both.
Yes.
Jungkook has been really good friends with them. They even go out. It's all to balance his fake Identity. Just like you made some friends for your fake self.
So you're saying..
He's trying to make you his girlfriend. To be like a, you know. A normal life, normal girlfriend. And you're a 19 year old girl who lives alone. That makes it less complicated. What better target could he have.
In other words he could kill me if he likes or if I find something out. Because I'm alone.
Exactly!! But Agent 007, you're not really going to gain his trust in this way.
I got this ... I'm good at guns, fighting and killing. This type of mission is new for me. It'll take me a while.
Take all the time you want, but make it successful.

Y/N nodded and bowed. She left the office, took a bus and went straight to her college.

 She left the office, took a bus and went straight to her college

(Bold - Irene, italic - Y/N )

You are leaving already? Don't you have another class to attend.
I have to go to work.
Okay, but don't overwork yourself.
I won
You were late in the morning as well. I bet you overslept.
In the morning? Oh yeah, I kind of did.
See? Because you were tired.

Irene continued her lecture and Y/N smiled. Irene was a friend of "Y/N" but not "Agent 007", her real self.
So Y/N couldn't tell her anything true, that she was late today because she had a meeting with her boss. Because in the end this friendship was acting.
But sometimes Irene really made Y/N wish her fake life was her actual life. Y/N snapped into reality as she saw Irene looking at something in shock.
Y/N turned around and car had stopped behind her. The same car from that night. The mirror swiped down revealing a handsome guy smiling at her.

Y/N is that cute guy smiling at you or me ?
I think you, I d-don't know.

He actually stepped out of his car and walked to where the two girls were standing. He took his sunglasses off.

Jungkook : why do you always take si long to come out.
Ah-hello, Y/N's friend. I'm jungkook (He smiles at Irene)
I'm Irene. Are you her boyfriend?