"Don't try covering your face, you're cute when you blush." Dream said, removing his hand from their chin and sending them a slight smile.

His words made Y/N blush more. "Now, let's get to cleaning your kitchen, it smells!" Dream said.

He left to the kitchen, Y/N followed him and got out the cleaning supplies. "I don't even go outside, how is there so much dirt and mud." Y/N groaned. They were currently swifering the floor as Dream cleaned the dishes.

"You know, at least you had the decency to like rinse and throw away excess food off your plates - or else I would be a pile on the floor." Dream said.

"And there'd probably be moldy food at the bottom if I hadn't." Y/N replied. Soon later though, the two had finished cleaning the kitchen it now being 8 pm.

"I need to go shopping." Y/N complained. "Can I come? I'll even pay if you want?" Dream asked.

"Yes you can come, but I couldn't ask you to buy my stuff for me." Y/N answered. "Fine." Dream huffed, slightly upset he wasn't able to help his friend out.

The two got in Y/N's car and drove to the local Walmart. They made sure their masks were on and went inside the large building.

Once inside, Dream grabbed a cart for the two of them and became the designated cart pusher.

"Ok, I need Milk, chips, fruits, vegetables, and honestly whatever else we find along the way." Y/N listed off. Dream nodded and they began their journey to the chip isle, where Y/N got themself a bag of original lays, original Pringles and some nacho cheese Doritos.

"Sweet, uh fruits now?" Y/N suggested. Dream nodded and drove the cart to the fruit area where Y/N got some apples, grapes, bananas, and cuties oranges. Then they went to the veggies where Y/N got some carrots and a bag of salad lettuce.

Dream wandered off a bit and eventually came back with a bag of assorted candy. "Please..?" Dream begged slightly.

"Sure, why not." Y/N replied, grabbing the candy bag and setting it inside their cart. After about 30 minutes the two had everything they came for plus a few. They checked out, but just as Y/N was about to put their card in the self checkout, Dream quickly pulled out his and bought them for Y/N.

"Oh I hate you." Y/N mumbled, making sure they weren't loud enough for anyone to hear. The two wished the worker by the door a goodnight before they went out to the parking lot.

Dream grabbed all the bags as Y/N put the cart away in the closest cart stop thing. After, they got in the car with Dream in the passenger seat and drove back to their home.

"So you going home?" Y/N asked as they pulled into their driveway.

"If you want." Dream said. "I honestly dont mind if you stay or leave." Y/N shrugged, both of them getting out of the car.

"I guess I'll stay." Dream smiled. "Sounds good. Where you wanna sleep? My bed or the couch." Y/N asked.

"Well, am I sleeping with you in your bed?" Dream asked. "Depends if you want to, pretty boy." Y/N replied.

"Alright, then it's settled. I'm sleeping with you in your bed tonight." Dream said. He helped Y/N bring the bags in and put them away.

"Hold on, are you going to be able to sleep in jeans?" Y/N asked. "Eh, I'm sure I'll be fine." Dream shrugged.

"Nope, I think I have some sweatpants that are too big for me you could probably fit into." Y/N said. They left to their room and car back minutes later with grey sweatpants.

"Change. Now." Y/N said. Dream laughed a bit and went into the bathroom, he came out with his jeans in hand and the sweats perfectly fitting him.

"Great! Now, I'm tired and want to sleep." Y/N said. They grabbed Dream's hand and the two left to Y/N's room.

They got into the bed and Dream began to spoon them, his arm over their waist with their legs intertwined.

"Night Clay." Y/N said. "Night love." Dream replied, he buried his head in the side of Y/N's neck and fell asleep. Y/N falling asleep with him shortly after.

———-

(Not proofread)
Ongoing camping tomorrow, so no more daily uploads since I won't have internet.

Also, three uploads this week? I'm on a roll baby.