Chapter Twenty Six

Comincia dall'inizio

Cassie:

"Baby" Noah cries, he cried..

As he pulls me in for a hug, he grips tightly upon me. Is he realising what he did? Did something happen?

"I'm so fucking sorry" he cries into my shoulder.

"I'll fucking kill him I swear, I will" as the words leave his mouth I can't help but think if he's talking about trying to get me go to my father or... John. But whichever is enough to leave me breathless.

"W-who" I say pulling away from his grip.

Except he doesn't answer, he grabs his phone and calls Maria.

"Mama, I got her. We'll be home soon" he says before ending the call. What the fuck? This can't be happening.

"How long" he breaths

Noah:

"H- how long what?" She says forcing a crease between her brows.

"How long has that motherfuck- I
Pause.

"No.. no no no no no" she nods her head tears streaming down her face.

"Cassie I need to know"

"No you don't, no you don't" she cries.

"Don't hate me please, don't hate me" she pulls her knees to her chest resting her head on them rocking back and forth on the passengers seat. She's so tiny so she has room.

Cassie:
I cry, I do nothing but cry. As those words left his mouth and out into the atmosphere of this car, I knew I just knew what he was talking about.
He knows, who else knows? Is he ashamed of me? Does he hate me? Does he think I'm disgusting.

I've always pictured this day happening even though I knew I wasn't capable but I didn't think this is how it would go down.

The pain I use to feel is nothing compared to now. I'm hurting but relief is also coming from this.. Noah could potentially end my hell but I'm not too sure. I just want to escape, leave far away.

Noah's hands meet mine pulling me to him yet again, he just holds me.

"I got you, I have you now and I promise I'll never let that motherfucker lay a finger on you again. I'll never let anyone hurt you. I got you baby" he holds me gripping me more tighter than before.

"I'll never let you go" he muffled into my shoulder.

Silence fills the car, only our muffled crying and breathing is heard. I feel so secure and safe in his hold.

Noah:
I promise her I won't let go, and that is something I'll take to the grave. I don't know where to go from here. You see I could be out killing him right now but she needs me more than anyone and I owe it to her to be the supportive Boyfriend. It's not cause I need to, it's cause I want too. It's because I love her. And knowing that someone did the I think to her, makes my blood boil. I gotta stay sane for her sake, so she knows I'm not going anywhere.

I still have a plan for the motherfucker, he thinks he can get away with this? He thinks he's getting out on bail? Not a fucking chance.