1.19 - Reflekta

3rd Person POV:

"Alright everybody, say spaghetti!"

Class picture day, the most dreadful day known to all students. It's full of pictures that catch you off guard and get posted in a yearbook for all to laugh and pick at. But there was one girl who hated class picture day with a passion.

"I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien!" Marinette giggles excitedly.

"Right... because it's a class photo and you're in a class with Adrien." Alya brings the girl back down to earth.

"Amazing, isn't it!" Marinette smiles widely, before thinking of something, "Oh my gosh.. what if we're in the same row together?!"

"Oh girl you're too funny." Alya cackles.

"Just smile and whatever happens, don't forget to breathe." (Y/N) raises an eyebrow at the girl who was clearly overthinking things.

"At least you know you'll be in the photo." Juleka says from behind the girls, Rose walking alongside her.

"No Juleka, I'm telling you, you're not jinxed. This time it'll work out. I can feel it... right here!" Rose leans on Juleka as she points to her heart.

"What's this about being jinxed?" (Y/N) questions.

"Ever since I was little, everytime someone takes a photo of me, something always goes very wrong." Juleka explains.

"You're wrong Juleka, you'll see." Rose clings on to hope for Juleka.

"We'll do everything we can to make sure it goes right this time!" Marinette determinedly states. "Don't forget to smile!"

Juleka releases a small smile towards Alya, Rose, Marinette, and (Y/N) in appreciation.

"Okay, time to flash your pearly whites, guys!" The photographer says as he comes up to their class and begins to direct the kids to their positions, "You guys, take a seat on the front bench. Quickly please, I have 16 other classes to take pictures of."

The front row consisted of Max, Alix, Rose, Marinette, and then Mylene.

"Look Sabrina, their up there in the baby seats!" Chloe cackles mockingly, "go on, rugrats, don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths!"

The photographer looks toward the remainder of the class and points to another couple of students to stand in the back, one of which was not happy about it.

"Wait just a minute!" Chloe whines, "I should be in the middle row right next to Adrien and preferably in the center. Look."

Chloe demonstrates how tall she is next to Adrien which only made her look like a midget next to a giant.

"No. Go stand in the back row behind the rest." The photographer denies, and instructs Chloe to join the others.

"How dare you put me behind the rest! Do you know who my father is?" Chloe scoffs.

"Is he a photographer?" (Y/N) asks the snobbish girl.

"No? You already know he's-" Chloe look at the girl in annoyed confusion.

"-Then he doesn't care, so get in line so he can position the rest of us." (Y/N) snaps.

"Exactly. Now join the others or I'll put you up front with the babies." The photographer smirks.