1.18 - The Puppeteer

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU AND I APPRECIATE YOU FOR READING MY STORIES!! ❤️❤️

3rd Person POV:

Hawkmoth being a whole menace for using a child to do his dirty work 👉🏾🚪

                                          |~|

"Here I am, M'lady!" Chat Noir appears.

"Glad to see you, Chat Noir." Ladybug smiles at the cat.

"Of course you are, I'm the cat's meow!" Chat responds. "Rawrrrrrr!"

"Chat Noir would not do that!" (Y/N) cackles along with Marinette. The two girls were once again babysitting Manon, the three of them playing with hero dolls that Marinette had made.

"He shouldn't say that." Manon agrees, not understanding why the girls were laughing so hard.

"No?" Marinette questions sassily.

"Nuh uh." Manon shakes her head poutily, snuggling more into (Y/N)'s lap.

Marinette shares a look with (Y/N), before clearing her throat. "This is no time to goof around, Chat Noir! We've gotta capture the baddie's akumas before they... actually what do the baddie's want?" Marinette snaps out of character when she realizes there was no plot to the story.

"Uhh.. we wanna win!" Manon smiles happily.

"Win what?" (Y/N) asks, tickling the giggly little girl.

"I dunno.. what do they usually want?" Manon playfully pretends to bite at (Y/N)'s fingers when she reaches to tickle her.

"Depends." Marinette shrugs, "Lady WiFi wanted to reveal Ladybug's identity, Evillustrator wanted to get revenge on a girl for mocking him, and then there was RogerCop who wanted to get justice after being wrongfully fired. But the evil Hawkmoth who makes these people bad, wants to take Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix's jewels from them.. their miraculouses." Marinette's tone gets scarier and scarier as if she were telling a horror story about the evil Hawkmoth.

"But.. what will happen if he did take them?" Manon asks, holding her Lady WiFi doll close to her and hugging (Y/N) tightly for comfort.

"The bad guys would win." Marinette frowns.

"I know! I know what the bad guys would want!" Manon snaps out of her original state when she hears the word, 'win.' "We want the miraculouses! Then we'll win, forever and ever! I'm gonna get your miraculous, Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix! You goody-two-shoeses! Hand them over or you'll be super duper sorry!"

Manon hops out of (Y/N)'s lap as she narrates her own little villainous monologue before she playfully lunges with her villain dolls at Marinette and (Y/N) who had the three hero dolls. They quickly snatch the heroes away making Manon miss. The three of them hits the dolls together making it seem as if they were fighting and they knock the three dolls out of Manon's hands signaling the villains defeat.

"Hey!" Manon pouts, not liking the turn out of their little fight.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix have won again!" Marinette announces, making Manon more pouty.

"No fair! You two always win!" Manon throws her dolls down and stomps her foot, a small temper tantrum on its way.

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix always win." (Y/N) softly tells Manon, picking the crying girl up and patting her head to calm her down. "And the bad guys always lose."