1.22 - Princess Fragrance

3rd Person POV:

"Welcome. Ladybug, Chat Noir, and Phoenix have saved Paris once again. Mr. Duparc was akumatized into the very menace, The Magician of Misfortune, threatening to make the Eiffel Tower vanish in a puff of smoke."

Phoenix and Ladybug walk out of the other exit of the subway station as if they didn't de-transform at the entrance of it.

The walk normally until they hear a sneeze coming from Marinette's bag. Marinette pops open her bag and she and (Y/N) peak inside to see that Tikki was violently shivering.

"Tikki? You don't look well." Marinette examines the coughing kwami.

"I need you to take me to a doctor." Tikki weakly says as she continues to shiver.

"But where will we find a doctor for kwamis?" (Y/N) asks quickly checking on Feu.

Feu was fine, chowing down on a piece of chicken, still glaring at the girl because it wasn't his normal amount. (Y/N) rolls her eyes before closing her purse and paying more attention to Tikki.

"I know a healer. I'll tell you two where to go." Tikki sniffles.

"What will I tell him? You're a secret. He'll get all suspicious and start asking questions..." Marinette asks before gasping as she realizes something, "...And I know someone else who'll start asking questions, our teacher, about why we're late again. Tikki can we take you to the healer right after school?"

Tikki nods as she releases another sneeze.

"I think we should take her right now." (Y/N) disagrees, thinking the poor kwami will only get worse with time, "You can go to school, I'll take Tikki."

"We'll have to wait, because what happens if there's an akuma attack? You'll need to transform and Tikki will get left alone."  Marinette denies, beginning to walk.

(Y/N) doesn't put up any more of a fight and walks behind the girl.

|~|

"Combustion is an exothermic redox chemical reaction between a fuel and an oxidant, usually atmospheric oxygen..." Ms. Mendelieve drags on as any the students hardly pay attention, some paying more attention to the news she left playing in the background.

"Today, Prince Ali, of the Kingdom of Atchoo, will do the honors during his official Parisian visit by hosting a toy fundraiser for Paris's sick children at the Children Hospital."

"He's just so gorgeous and with a heart of gold." Rose whispers to Juleka, her seatmate, with tears in her eyes.

Juleka, already prepared, passes tissues to the girl as she cries tears of joy.

"You know what, I'm gonna write him a letter professing my complete adoration and utmost respect!" Rose happily says as she begins to write.

Not long after that, the door slams open as Marinette falls in while dragging (Y/N) to the floor with her, making quite the late entrance.

"Ah, Marinette and (Y/N). What's your excuses this time?" Ms. Mendelieve glares at the girls, who where rubbing their sore areas. "Accidentally locked yourself in the bathroom again, Marinette? Making (Y/N) help you again?"