1.11 - Horrificator

3rd Person POV:

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous, we must evacuate!" The worried man says.

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones?" The Agent replies. "After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles?! Never! I won't run, I no longer fear it! I'm going to face it, then I'll AAAGGHHH!"

"Cut!"

                                         |~|

Nino's annoyed voice rings throughout the classroom as he and the class watch as Mylene cowers underneath the desk.

"Sorry Mylene." Ivan gently apologizes to the scared girl, removing his scary mask.

"Mylene, this is like the 10th take and it's only the first scene!" Nino complains.

"14th, actually. But who's counting?" Alix chimes in.

"I'm sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise." Mylene slowly reappears from under the desk.

Nino slowly shakes his head in exasperation, "You're playing a hero from the special forces, you're not supposed to get all freaked out."

"I know but... that monster mask is so realistic and scary!" Mylene shivers at the thought of it.

"Don't worry Mylene, it's just big ole' me! Nothing to be scared of." Ivan, the gentle giant, smiles.

"If you ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!" Chloe snickers.

"What a bratty snob." Marinette whispers to Alya and (Y/N) who agree.

"Ivan put the mask back on, and Mylene, we need you need to stay in character." Nino's inner director shines through.

Ivan follows directions and as he did, Mylene grew scared again.

"I need to sing my happy song. It always makes me feel better." Mylene soothes herself. "Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy-"

Mylene accidentally bumped into Adrien in her own nervousness and it scared her.

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy cat, afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylene!" Chloe mocks the terrified girl which makes her begin to frown and her eyes to tear up.

"Chloe, seriously?" Adrien comforts the girl, but also shows his disappointment with Chloe.

"Yeah, so what?" Chloe scoffs.

Chloe was about to say something else, but was interrupted by Mylene storming out of the classroom in a fit of tears.

"Mylene!" Marinette calls after the girl. "Anyone gonna go after her?"

Ivan immediately tears off his mask and goes after her.

"Epic Chloe, just epic! What do we do now without our leading actress?" Nino fumes.

"Who needs her, she's totally lame." Chloe scoffs.