"I totally would, but don't you think we've got enough to do with the whole superhero and school life thing?" Marinette agrees.

"Yes but, if you believe in something, you have to try." Tikki responds. "It's better to try than not have tried at all."

"Barf." Feu comments, which everyone ignores.

"Maybe." Marinette weakly smiles.

"Don't underestimate yourselves!" Tikki gives the girls a little pep talk.

"Mr. D'Argencourt, Bourgeois's opponent and a fencing instructor at Françoise DuPont High School, was pummeled in the polls. In fact, D'Argencourt acquired the least amount of votes in Paris history."

"Wow, a whopping 97% to 3%. That's God-awful." (Y/N) cringes with Feu murmuring his agreements beside her. The two were too busy analyzing the news to notice that Marinette had begun packing their bags in a rush.

"(Y/N)! We're gonna be late for school again!" Marinette shouts, snapping Feu and (Y/N) out of their little politics session. "This is what I was talking about!"

The girls quickly rush to school, after ensuring that all electrical things were turned off and locking up behind themselves.

                                         |~|

"Chloe is running for the Class Representative position and Sabrina will be her deputy." Mrs. Bustier announces. "Do we have any other candidates?"

Kim shyly raised his hand but put it back down at the glares of the class mean girls.

The doors of the classroom burst open as Marinette rushes in with (Y/N) slowly walking in behind her. With Marinette's poor and unexecuted excuse, the girls were able to sit in their assigned seat.

"Chloe running for class rep again!" Alya whispers to the girls. "She's been class rep since kindergarten."

"Why don't you run? You'd be an awesome representative." Marinette suggests.

"No can do. My blog is a full-time job." Alya frowns.

"Alright, I'll give you until the end of lunch to decide if you'd like to be a candidate." Mrs. Bustier announces and begins to teach.

                                          |~|

"So what did Chloe say this time? She offered to go on a date with you?" Marinette asks Kim who just got finished getting berated by Chloe and Sabrina.

"No, she threatened to tell everyone that I'm afraid of spiders." Kim sighs.

This was a regular occurrence that happened when Marinette asked someone what Chloe said to them.

"She said she'll get me kicked out of Scrapbooking Club... and you know how much  I love all those colorful pages and stickers!"

"S-She threatened that she'd ruin all my drawings... and h-half of these aren't for me so.... I-I can't risk it..."