1.11 - Horrificator

Beginne am Anfang

"You're lame! Thanks to you, Mylene is crying her eyes out in the bathroom!" Ivan storms back into the classroom.

"Me? Lame?" Chloe takes offense.

But before anyone could say anything else, Marinette decides to calm things down.

"Hey, hey! Everyone chill out!" Marinette calls out. "You're right, Chloe is lame. But fighting won't bring Mylene back. I'm the producer and I'm gonna do everything in my power to finish filming tonight!"

"The deadline for the Short Film Festival is tomorrow in precisely 20 hours, 15 minutes, and 14... 13 seconds from now." Max calls out.

"Thank you, Max. We still have editing, post-sounds, soundtracks.." Marinette mumbles to herself as she flips through her clipboard.

"Who's going to take Mylene's part?" Adrien asks, his attention more focused on (Y/N) and Nathaniel's continuous interactions. The two were taking turns braiding each other's hair, giggling as they had fun.

"Uhm, me of course!" Chloe says as if she was the most obvious choice.

"You haven't even read the script!" Alya rolls her eyes at Chloe.

"Of course I have... the first scene anyway." Chloe walks toward the front of the classroom. "It ends with a kiss between Agent Smith and Officer Jones."

Cue Marinette shrieking, a quick flash of Adrien and Chloe kissing making her freeze.

Alya pokes the frozen girl.

"You wrote that?!" Marinette almost goes feral with the Ombré-haired girl. (Y/N) quickly rushes over two the girls and pries Marinette from Alya.

"Hold up! I didn't write that?" Alya questions as she looks through the script.

"Actually.... I wrote it... just a little tweak." Nino bashfully admits. "You know, to move the story forward."

"You edited my script without even telling me?!" Alya fumes. "That's low!"

"You mean our script!" Nino shrugs.

Everyone sighs as Alya and Nino begin to argue.

"Who cares who wrote what?" Chloe files her nails.

"She's actually right. Mr. Damocles only permitted us to use the school until 6pm sharp. Which leaves us 9 hours, 12 minutes, and 12 seconds." Max begins to countdown the time.

Marinette pulls Alya away from Nino and
(Y/N) away from Nathaniel and pulls them into a secluded corner. "Adrien and Chloe kissing can not happen! No way!"

"It makes no sense story-wise, anyway. The main character's emotional journey-" Alya begins to go in depth about her story but was interrupted when Marinette got an idea.

"We can't just let Mylene leave! It's wrong! We all chose her to be be the leading female role and we're all in this movie together!" Marinette speaks to the class. "She needs our support! I'm gonna go find her and bring her back!"