Part 4 - Nurse

"Let me get this straight; you killed four of my men in front of the whole lobby, threatened the rest of my men who were in the lobby, then proceeded to take this girl and claim her as your nurse?" Loki asks angrily.

I shrug, continuing to walk down the hallway towards the medical wing.  "Yes."

"And you think that nothing is wrong with this?"

I nod and quicken my pace.  "Yes."

Lokis sighs frustratedly as he catches up to me.  "Are you going to keep giving me one-word answers?"

"Yes."

He grabs my arm, forcing me to stop and turn to him.  "Listen, Scarlett-"

"Doctor Strange," I correct.

He sighs exasperatedly.  "Doctor Strange, if you needed a nurse, you could have just said so."

"And have you kidnap an innocent nurse?  I don't think so.  This worked out for the better for everyone; that girl got out of being taken down to the barracks, and I got my nurse."

"Yes, but there's one thing you're forgetting; you murdered four of my men!

I shrug nonchalantly.  "And did they not deserve it?"

He throws his arms out dramatically.  "No!"

I roll my eyes and continue walking down the hallway.  "Yes, they did.  I just did you a favor; you're welcome."

"You're welcome?" Loki questions.  "You think that I should be thanking you for killing my men?"

I stop and turn back to him.  "Listen, I know that you're a man so it's hard for your thick skull to comprehend this, but what those four men were about to do to that girl is any woman's worst nightmare-"

"First of all, I am not a man; I am a god." 

I roll my eyes and refrain from mocking him.

"Second of all, I do not at all condone their actions, and I do believe that they deserved to be punished."

"So... where's the problem here?"

He sighs as he presses his forehead into his hand.  "You killed those four men in front of the whole lobby, and now they're going to be expecting me to punish you for that.  Do you know how bad I look if I let you get away with that?"

"Since when do you care how others think you look?" I scoff.  "The whole world thinks you're a fascist asshole, but sure, you only care about what your army of pea-brained morons thinks of you."

"See?  This is exactly what I'm talking about; you blatantly and constantly disrespect me, and you have never had to answer for it.  Well, I'll tell you what, times are changing-"

"Loki, I swear to god, if you're about to threaten the lives of my friends and family for the millionth time-"

"Oh, come on, I'm much more creative than that!  I have better threats."

I raise a brow mockingly.  "Really?"

"How's this for a threat?  You pull anything similar to what you did to my men last night, and I will personally stitch you back together after I've bashed your head in."

I roll my eyes.  "You don't even know how to suture somebody."

He scoffs.  "You literally just missed the whole point of the threat."

"How am I supposed to take a threat seriously when you don't even know what you're talking about?" I mock as I turn on my heel and walk away from him.