"Because they don't! No offense Arthur and Molly, all your children are lovely, but I've only got Olivia, and Regulus isn't here to protect her from the world, so someone's got to." Said Sirius

"Severus is the same way with her, Sirius. I know you don't like it, but he's raised her since she was 11 and I've known her just as long. That girl is loved by many." Said Molly.

"It's true, you should have seen him last year at the first task." Said Charlie shaking his head at the memory. "He was distraught after the flames engulfed Ollie, and when I got her to the medical tent, he would have destroyed anyone in his path to get to her."

"Nevertheless, she's a woman now, gentlemen, yes I said men, that includes you too Remus. You can't keep her sheltered up for the rest of her life, she needs to live. And you shouldn't stop her from that." Pointed out Tonks, firmly.

"I think we're missing the point, so when are you going to tell her?" Said Arthur.

Once again all eyes directed back to Charlie. "I don't know, she leaves tomorrow and I go back to Romania... I think I missed my chance to be honest." He said rubbing his hand down his face.

"If you believe that, than you're the stupidest bloke I know." Said Moody, and for once everyone's attention was on the auror.

"Mad-Eye, you sly dog, who would have thought you were a sucker for love." Teased Kingsley.

"And on that note I think I'll go to bed. Goodnight everyone." Said Charlie leaving the room.

After a moment to make sure he was gone, Remus finally spoke, "So who's still in the running?"

"I'm out I bet that he would have told her 2 days ago." Said Tonks

"Here I wrote it down." Said Sirius pulling out a slip of parchment from his pocket. "Arthur had today, so he's out. But that was a good guess, mate... let's see Molly has Christmas. Kingsley said last week. The twins said he would tell her in a dramatic way- but no date so that could be exciting. Remus said on the 12th so he's out too."

He continued,"McGonagall put down the 15th. So she's out as well. Dumbledore said at Kings Cross, no date- so that could be tomorrow or when term ends, many options with that bet. Mad Eye, said September 1st, so again tomorrow..... Lastly, when I asked Snape if he liked to place a bet, he said and I quote "Over my dead body" end quote. So you know fingers crossed on that one." Finished Sirius returning the paper to his pocket and mocked by actually crossing his fingers to everyone.

"When did you say he'd tell her?" Asked Remus.

"Oh I didn't, I bet that she would tell him." Answered Sirius.

"Ahhh, clever. I could see that happening." Said Mr.Weasley. "Did Harry not bet?"

"Oh he did, Harry bet that when Charlie told her, someone would get hexed- but he didn't say specifically who would be hexed." Said Sirius.

"Tough race, can't wait to see who wins." Said Tonks patting the table top.

"Oh Tonks, the real winner will be Charlie because he'll to be with my wonderful niece. Duh." Bragged Sirius. Earning a few laughs.

The next morning Olivia was up with the Sun. She quietly left the twins room and went to hers. She got dressed in her overalls with a light jumper underneath. Making sure to pack away the last of her things, she used her wand to bring her trunk down the stairs.

In the kitchen she found everyone minus the children. "Morning." She chirped

"Got your cup here for you, Ollie." Said Charlie.

GINGERSNAPSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara