chapter 24: under attack

Astral p.o.v

I was woken up by the sound of an explosion and an alarm me and porco looked at eachother before getting out of the bed and ran to the deck were we found we were under attack by a fleet from a neighboring country, Zeke and the others were also up here and the captain looked sacred "what's happening?" I asked and Zeke sighed "a fleet has intercepted us meaning someone is working with them from the inside" Zeke said watching the fleet get closer.

"What do we do" porco asked and Zeke sighed "because we are on a boat none of our Titan's are effective I'm way to big and have nothing to throw" Zeke said "so we surrender" Zeke said but I wasn't taking this I grabbed the knife that was on Zeke's belt and I jumped off the boat Zeke tried stopping me but I ignored him as I sliced my hand and transformed.

Porco p.o.v

For a minute astral didn't emerge and the fleet got closet but he suddenly emerged out of the water grabbing two of the ships his Titan was still the 152m Titan and so picking the boats up was easy for him then he threw them at the other ship's but when he noticed there were hundreds he decided to turn to us and pick our ship up.

"I'm still not used to having a bigger Titan then the colossal" Zeke said looking up at astral who had pulled us up to his face before walking towards our home land, the ships were slowly following him and every now and then he would pick up a boat that got to close and throw it at the fleet destroying two or even three ships.

After walking for about an hour we made it to land and he placed the boat down onto the beach before returning his attention to the boats he picked up some rocks from a near by cliff and started throwing them causing multiple explosions his aim was improving with every throw and soon he had destroyed most of the fleet and forced them to retreat.

After that he climbed out his Titan's nape after it fell over, we rejoined him and once we had gotten to him he had fell over "it must take a lot out of him including that between now and his last transformation there was about five maybe six hours so he must have been straining to produce this Titan form" Zeke said and I nodded brushing sand out of astrals hair and face.

I decided to carry him for the rest of the way which wasn't far we just needed to find an out post that could drive us to the capital and we'd be able to take a well deserved break, after about half an hour we had made it to a camp we were able to contact the military and informed them we have the founding Titan that's when he woke up.

"The captain ... *Groans*... Is the ... Traitor" astral said and we looked at him confused "no I'm not" he said and astral coughed "then how ...did you get... into this branch of the ... Military" astral said and we all were still confused "the capitan is a devil an eldian and when the attack happened his heart rate went up" astral explained and Zeke quickly knocked the captain out and got the old man on the truck "he'll be put into the prison's and used for war" Zeke said and I could tell that hearing this broke astrals heart he knew he was a war weapon now.

*Five hours later*

We are half way home and it's getting dark I had astral on my lap Annie was talking with Zeke and Reiner about what they will do about Armin and marcel sat next to me "porco we need to talk" marcel said and I looked at him with a smile "what about?" I asked and he gave me a serious look "I was in the room next door to yours and I was hearing some very suggestive noise's coming from your room" marvel said and I started blushing.

"I told you I didn't want you doing that stuff" he said and I sighed letting out a little laugh "well we didn't have sex" I said and his face softened more "we were just kissing and things lead to another and we did something" I said and he got more tense when I spoke "look we are teens who are dating you can figure out what we did" I said getting frustrated.

"So you gave eachother a blow job" marcel whispered with a tone of anger "marcel we are dating I might call him brat more then babe but it's doesn't mean we can't do things" I said whispering back to him he didn't look happy "why do you care" I said and marcel rubbed the bridge of his nose "it's weird ok ... To think that my brother is doing it with someone I see as a brother" marcel said and I started getting mad.

"Who cares I have had feelings for him since we met him and before he became like a brother to you" I said and he looked confused, "look marcel.i love astral and astral loves me if you cannot accept that yes we'll be doing stuff then leave us alone" I said and he was shocked that I said that "I'm sorry this is just new to me I just remember when you liked talking about girls and that stuff" he said and I laughed slight.

"I still like girls it's just I'm dating Astral" I said brushing my hand in astrals hair watching him sleep was peaceful "I thought you accepted this" I said and he sighed "I just need time I guess ... Just try not doing it till I figure my head around it" he said and I sighed accepting defeat.