chapter 22: the war

Astral p.o.v

I was watching carefully at the wall Zeke was to my left while marcel had ran off to find some rocks so Zeke could throw them, we just watched the scouts moving around the wall some were tapping it "what are they doing" I asked and Zeke looked closer with binoculars "they are looking for a hollow spot that Reiner is hiding in" he said and suddenly there was a tone of movement and a flash of light "they found him ... Astral now turn our prisoners into Titan's" he said and I took a deep breath.

And ... I screamed "WWWAAAARRRR!!!"  I shouted and all the prisons went limp before flashing golden and sparking they started transforming and soon we had hundreds on Titan's surrounding the walls, then Zeke and porco bit there hands becoming there Titan's, porco let me climb on before running off, porco easily avoided all the scout corp and went straight after the prison that Annie was in.

He destroy the entire building while I sliced and diced any military police members who tried to attack porco he was able to get Annie who had crystallized her self and he also broke the crystal cacoon freeing her I was able to catch her, "Annie are you ok" I said and she started coughing, "yeah ... I ...I'm ok did you complete the mission" she asked and I nodded "we have the founding Titan and we are attacking to get you and try to get eren Yeager" I said patting porcos nape telling him to move out.

We met up with marcel who was still in Titan form had Zeke is on his back his limbs cut off also in the mouth of marcel was Reiner what was unfortunate was bertolt was not here but his Titan had fallen, "they got him" Zeke said and I knew this was a last resort I walked up to the edge of the wall taking a knife out.

"Astral what are you doing" porco said as he emerged from his nape "just trust me" I said and I jumped off cutting my hand with the knife.

Porco p.o.v

I just watched my boyfriend jump off this wall when suddenly there was a flash of light and a large body started forming it wasn't the 13 m Titan he was using back at the chapel he was now a 152 m Titan and he towered over the wall "that's the true power of the founding Titan" Zeke said as we watched the Titan slowly bend down grabbing multiple buildings in his huge hands.

He winded up a throw and fired it off flinging the rubble at the remaining scout's off in the distance I recognized a Titan it was Armin but as a Titan and he was trying to eat bertolt when astral roared Armin stopped before he could eat bertolt but I don't think mikasa, Levi or Petra were gonna let astral take bertolt as they bursted off towards him.

Astral grabbed two hand fulls of buildings and he flung both of them but soon mikasa, Levi and Petra had reached him and started slowly bursting up he tried swatting them while he hardened his nape, that was when he caught someone.

Astral p.o.v

I had finally caught one of the people who was attacking me when I looked at who it was Petra she was screaming at me in rage and I snapped I roared back at her and she went limp before turning into a Titan once that happened I flung her at Armin causing her to explode on impact but Armin was released from my control and ate bertolt I was defeated.

I cut my self out my nape and flung to my team leaving my body to steam marcel was able to catch me and then he ran off but I wanted to warn eren and his team.

So marcel moved closer to them so eren could hear me "hey eren" I said and I could see his rage as he had Armin in his arms "I'm giving you a warning if you attack us I'll do this" I the. Snapped my fingers and the wall started shifting before stopping "I'll break down the walls and kill everyone in here ... Unless you never attack us back" I said before saluting him mocking him.

I parted marcel and he ran off like a dog I was so excited to get home to Marley and to start working on controling my new Titan powers.