chapter three: off we go

Astral p.o.v

I was waiting out side a military meeting as Zeke was in there trying to persuade them to send me with the warriors I was listening in through the cracks, "I believe with some time we could get him to control a titan perfectly or even better control multiple titans this could help with getting the founding titan ... And I'd suggest putting him as the candidate to receive the founding titan as his abilitys may enhance the titans powers" Zeke said and there was some talk before someone replied.

"But imagine the back lash of sending a child who does not have any titan powers they might hate eldians but we still have morrals" a male said with a clear slam, "then instead of sending just Annie, Reiner, bertolt and porco you send astral with marcel as backup" Zeke said, "and have the risk of losing five titans" a female said in a frustrated tone, "and the positives is a possible strongest founding titan in history he could possibly even control other titan shifters and get the others back" Zeke argued.

"Plus astral has no family who said we needed to make his involvement public ... And one final thing he is fully devoted to Marley" Zeke said for the last time there was talking "bring in this astral" a male said and the doors opened revealing at least ten people sitting around a large strategy map of the world, "astral what is you thoughts" a male commander asked and I sighed.

"To be honest it would be an honour to go on this mission including the fact I didn't get to become a titan, plus after only a couple days of finding out my abilities and I am starting to get better at the control" I said the military men and women started talking with eachother "we have come to a decision ... Astral will go on the mission but he will be monitored by Marcel at all times" they explained and I nodded happy to get this chance.

Hours later*

"Hey how did it go" marcel asked me as I entered our sleeping quarters "I'm gonna be going onto the mission and marcel is my escort" I said happy to be given the chance though porco seamed concerned "but your not a titan shifter ... Please reconsider" porco said and I shook my head "nope I'm going to be the founding titan candidate and so because of its powers I'm needed to be ready to take those powers at any time" I said still smiling.

Porco didn't approve of me joining in on the mission but no matter how much he tried I didn't budge, and soon we were on the parade and yes I was in the cart with porco as he wanted to be in the same cart as me, the other four were in a cart ahead of us and a cart could only fit four of us.

Before the parade started I had to asked porco "why do you want to sit in a cart with me and not your brother" I asked and he looked away "because he can be annoying when your with him alone" he said still not looking at me I just giggled, soon the parade started and we waved as people cheered for us and told us to give them hell.

Porco p.o.v

The parade started and people were cheering us on but I was more focused on astral he was enjoying the attention smiling and waving at the people I couldn't help but melt when he laughed I feel like he was enjoying this too much.

I did try to talk the military out of this but they agreed that his powers are more useful on the island with us then waiting here, plus getting control over that founding power would be useful it doesn't help that there DNA test on him confirms he's royal blooded fully both his mother and father are royals some how which is crazy.

I have even tried talking to Zeke but he told me that he'd be in good hands as my brother marcel is his escort which did give me some relief but I still didn't trust this would go well as he couldn't just transform and get out of a sticky situation like I can.

I don't understand why I'm so concerned I guess it's these weird feelings I have around him I don't want him getting harmed and then I'll never feel them again.

Astral p.o.v

After the parade we were taken to our sleeping quarters on the boat we'd be taking to paradise Island, and well it's wet and very small but it's what I was expecting I was in a room with three very uncomfortable beds in my room I had the two brothers staying with me so at least I was with people I knew as friends.

"So how do you feel?" Marcel asked and I gave him an excited smile as I sat on my bed "I'm excited I can't wait" I said almost too excited to stay still at all "well I don't think they should have brought you along" porco said sitting down on his brothers bed looking at me "well I'm fine with it as it was my idea" I said and he just growled.

"I don't understand what's wrong with me wanting to do this for Marley I didn't want to be useless" I said crossing my arms as I looked at him "your just not ready for this" he said and I stood up "what does that mean I'm no damsel in distress I have abilitys to control Titan's" I said, he was really pissing me off now and I don't know why.

"Astral I think we need to tell you something" marcel said and I looked at him confused "we didn't want you getting a titan ... We see you as a brother a very close brother ... You were supposed to get the armoured titan but me and porco talked up Reiner and made you look bad" marcel said and I stared at them I could feel my anger building up.

"I'm going to ask if I can swap rooms ... I no longer feel comfortable in here" I said standing up I walked out leaving them silent as I went to the others and there sleeping areas though I ended up going to the front of the boat and started crying.

Porco p.o.v

"What the hell marcel? Why the fuck did you tell him that" I said getting into my older brothers face "because it's the truth that's what we did to make sure he didn't have to get cursed like we do" marcel said and he looked at me confused "why are you so concerned about him not liking us any more" marcel said and I looked away from him "there is no reason just like you said he's like a brother to us" I said but he could tell something was up.

"No there's something more" marcel said pushing for answering but I didn't answer I got onto my bed "just shut up and get some sleep we'll sort this out when we hit land" I finished the argument and I went to sleep.