chapter one: snitch

Astral p.o.v

I am astral and I hate my name cause I hate my parents let's just say they don't treat me as a son but as a tool against Marley they want me to get one of the nine titans then use its power to get the founding titan and use it to destroy Marley.

There is one phrase I hate the most "you look just like your mother" I hear it a lot and I hate it, I have blonde hair that's always messy and I have brown eyes the same as my mother but I hate her what makes things worse is my mother's name is astral and it makes me hate my self, one day I got into an argument with my parents because I was failing in school and would most likely not become a warrior.

This lead to me running away for a long time untill I found myself near a training ground and I knew what it was for, the warriors training grounds I watched them doing all kind of tasks like shooting a weapon or hand to hand combat.

After an hour one of the older warriors came up to me "ERM hello I couldn't help but notice you watching us" the blonde haired boy with glass said and I nodded "what are you doing here" he asked and I started to cry "my mother and father are trying to use me to become the founding titan and rebuild the eldians" I said through the tears.

"Oh ... I understand what's going on and my suggestion do what I did, tell the authorities and get them punished then ask to be apart of the warriors" he said but I wasn't convinced "ok ... Well my name is Zeke Yeager what's your" he asked and I wiped a tear away "I'm astral grove" I said and so that was how I started talking to him.

Slowly he convinced me to get the authorities involved this lead to my parents been turned into titans and my request was accepted I was allowed to become a warrior and began making friends with two brothers marcel and porco though they made the first move.

Narrator p.o.v

Over in paradise Island grisha Yeager fails in the capturing of the founding titan and she is able to escape and because of the curse of Ymir he is forced to give his attack Titan to his son.

The reiss family go into hiding while they decide in what to do will this be there down fall and will Marley get there hands on the founding titan.

Authors note

This is a trial book to put it simple the reason it's called the founding child is due to a royal blood ability he has, he has the ability to control one titan that isn't a shifter this will be revealed in the next chapter once I figure out a senerio so please be patient