chapter 23: going home

There will be adult content still not full sex but it will be more adult then the last adult chapter that only had humping and kissing, 16+ this does have more sexual content then the last chapter that had a warning if your not of age please skip this chapter.

Astral p.o.v

It felt like déjà vu as we entered the boat at the docks bit it also felt different well there's no bertolt ... He's dead I failed in saving him though I did finish of the last member of the old Levi squad but this boat was much smaller and forced us into rooms of two with some arguing in porco convinced everyone to let me and him have a room even with the disapproval of marcel.

"Marcel it's a boat ride we aren't having sex" porco said to marcel as we walked through the corridors "yeah you say that but I was told by the group that you almost had sex on that hill" marcel said and I blushed a bright red hearing that, "so what I'm 17 almost 18 and astral is 18 in a couple days" porco said and that's when I realised he was right it is almost my birthday, sometimes I forget I'm older then porco he definitely acts older then me.

"Marcel you know me and porco are dating it's going to happen one of the days" I said giving him a cheeky smile and marcel didn't look like he approved "it's better then him doing it with some random whore" I mumbled, "plus I only have 7 years till I die of this curse" porco said and now I felt bad.

"No your going to have a long life ... Ymir promised me I'd be able to break the curse and I will for you" I said as I stopped to open our rooms door I looked at him and gave him a smile, "and I'll use Zeke as my first person to save ... He's older and is going to give us enough information to see if it works" I said and porco nodded we waved good by to marcel and entered our room.

I closed the door and walked to my bed which was much more comfortable then the first boats but nothing like the military police "so I'm guessing your the bottom" I said as a joke and he laughed his head off "yeah right your the female one here ... You literally look like your mother" he said laughing I nodded agreeing that I definitely couldn't top anyone.

I was in my thoughts so much I hadn't realised how close porco was "so you have been thinking about it huh" he said smiling and I blushed slight as his smile slowly grew "er well maybe I mean we might have almost done it on that hill" I said stumbling over my words.

I was about to make an even bigger idiot of my self when he kissed me before I could speak I kissed back letting him roam my mouth with his tongue it always feels weird but it makes you want to stay and kiss but we both ended up out of breath "it's been some time since the last time we kissed" I said and he nodded unable to speak because he was out of breath.

And just like on the hill it took me a minute to realise he's hard "oh come on it's a kiss porco" I said laughing as he went red and I mean tamato red I wasn't sure what to do at this point it turned kinda awkward I mean we are just standing next to my bed with no space between us and he was hard and I could feel my self starting to harden.

"We could try something" he said with a cheeky grin I sighed remembering what marcel was saying "you know your brother doesn't want us to do it yet" I said and he laughed before covering his face out of embarrassment I chose that because he was covering his face now was the funniest time to try what he suggested.

While he was sitting on my bed I quietly moved Infront of him and got onto my knees and in one motion I unzipped his pants causing him to drop my pillow "woh wait are you sure you're ready for this" he said and I just shrugged rubbing the area of his pants that was sticking up causing him to moan he was looking up at the ceiling as I rubbed his member when I felt a wet patch I looked to see he had leaked some pre cum which is natural.

"Wow did you not touch your self during our time on this island" I said and he gave a little laugh "well we shared a room so I couldn't" he said and to be honest he wasn't lying we didn't really get the time to do anything, I then chose to pull his pants down and finally see what he's hiding the always made his pants tight when he got hard.

It was so tightly packed that when I tugged down his pants a little his member flung it down the rest of the way and now I know why ... Now how do I say this hmm well I guess been blunt is the best way to go ... It's not every day you see an 8 inch dick though his size wouldn't have mattered I love him for been porco not for his size.

"So that's why it always felt tight when I sat on your lap" I said and he went red I reached out to it and held his member in my hand causing porco to moan again, his dick was slightly wet from pre cum but it helped with moving my hand up and down causing him to moan even louder I could feel my own pants get tight now.

After a few minutes I couldn't help the urge I leaned forward and opened my mouth allowing the tip of his member in my mouth I used my tongue and started sucking his member he covered his mouth with my pillow to stop himself from moaning any louder, I could feel his body tensing up and his moaning into the pillow were starting to get louder and without much warning he came in my mouth it was shocking at first it's not like I didn't know that happened it's just didn't think it would happen so quick.

I had to swallow tasting the salty taste of his cum, he continued cumming filling my mouth as soon as he stopped I let go of his member and took a deep breath as I had been holding it as soon as he started tensing up, "omg you're way better then my hand" he said sighing as he leaned back "you know you didn't have to swallow I wouldn't have minded you spitting" he said and I laughed, "yeah and let your brother walk in to see a small pool of white stuff on the floor" I said.

I stood up and sat next to him leaning on his shoulder I closed my eyes as I listened to his breathing that's when I felt his hand touch my groin causing me to squeal "what are you doing?" I asked looking at him he had a smile on "well it's unfair for you to pleasure me and to just go to sleep without any back" he said now he started unzipping my trousers as he kissed me I couldn't help moaning as I felt his hand touch my pants I then pushed him off.

"What's wrong?" He said as I covered my groin he realised almost instantly "wait are you self conscious about your own er you know what" he said and I looked away embarrassed he reached over and touched my chin "listen I don't care I love you because you're kind and you members size means nothing" he said getting closer to me.

"And I don't want you not to be happy and it wouldn't be right if you was making me happy without receiving anything back" porco said moving my face so I was looking at him "all I want is your love" I said and he smiled "and it's the same I want your love more then just you doing things like that" he said winking at me I sighed giving in he gave me a smile as I stopped hiding my groin.

He slowly started rubbing my member and I held back a moan as I felt a tingle from that area "you can moan don't think you have to hold it back brat" he said and that was it I let out a very quiet moan as he pulled the hem of my pants down, porco pushed me onto the bed and leaned down to my member which wasn't as big I'd say about 5 inch at most and I looked away embarrassed.

He then took me by surprise instead of taking things slow using his hand he instead went full speed and took my whole member in his mouth and started sucking I let out the loudest moan as I felt the wet feeling of his mouth around my member I could feel him laugh at my moan, and just like porco I ended up coming as fast as porco did and he just laughed as he swallowed I could feel the vibrations as I moaned.

Once we had finished we were both knocked out so we just pulled our trousers up and went to sleep and he ended up sleeping in the same bed and I loved the feeling of porco spooning me his warm body helped me get some sleep with a smile on my face.