Day three {Vinnie POV}

Recap: Y/N and Olivia are being held hostage by Levi (L/D) who is Vinnies enemy. Vinnie had three days to get L/D what he wants or he's going to kill y/n and olivia. Reminder that Alessia has taken care of vinnie since he was very young, she works for him as a maid/servant but they're really close and she helped y/n and olivia get out of prison and escape the country to get away from vinnie. Y/N and Levi bonded yesterday and fell asleep together but this chapter is going to be vinnies pov so u can see what he's been up too while Y/N is being held hostage (you will also get a day three from y/n's pov next )

V/H: WHERE THE FUCK IS ALESSIA?
A: Vinnie, You need to calm down.
V/H: SHUT THE FUCK UP DONT TELL ME WHAT TO FUCKING DO, ITS UR FAULT THAT IM IN THIS SHITTY MESS, YOU FOUND OUT WHERE THEY WERE AND INSTEAD OF TELLING ME, YOU HELPED THEM ESCAPE
A: I don't appreciate being spoken to in this manner, i'll be back once you've calmed down and are ready to have a mature conversation.
*alessia leaves the room*
Vinnie sits on the sofa and pours himself a glass of scotch. He gulps it down and throws the cup at the wall. Alessia comes running in.
A:I heard a smash, is everything... okay?
She sees vinnie with his head buried in his hands , as much as he has disappointed her, she still raised him and it pained her to see him like this.
A: Oh Vinnie
She goes and sits on the sofa next to him and rubs his back.
V/H: What am i gonna do man
A: Everything will work out in the end.
V/H: I love her. I should've never let her go. I should've kept a closer grasp on her, kept my eye on her more, then we wouldn't even be in this mess.
A: You keep saying you love her yet you still view her as an object that you possess and own and control. You still view her like she owes you something and like she has to love you just because you claim to love her. That's not what love is Vinnie. When you're in love, you'll do anything you can to make the other person happy. Even if it means the outcome will leave you hurt. Because sometimes you have to sacrifice your needs for the person you love. And if she wants to be free and you truly love her then you'll save her and let her go. Let her go and live.
V/H: It's annoying that you're right all the time.
A: *chuckles* Well that is what i'm here for vinnie. You've matured since you were a kid. Your parents would be proud vinnie.
Vinnie nods and leaves the room. He sits down in the breakfast room and takes a sip of his coffee and a bite of his croissant. He pulls out a heart shaped locket from his pocket.

He rubs his thumb on it as he looks at the detailed designs upon it

His butler walks into the room.
B: More coffee, sir?
Vinnie puts the locket back into his inner pocket and shakes his head.
V/H: i'm okay, thankyou.
B: Alright, let me know if you need anything.
V/H: I don't know what to do man.
B: You just need to decide what's more important to you. Y/N or the locket. It's not going to be an easy decision to make but don't stress it. When the time comes, your heart will chose for you.
V/H: I just wish there was a way i could keep both.
B: Youll figure something out. You always do.
V/H: Thanks, i should go take a shower and get cleaned up for the event tonight. It's gonna be a long evening.
B: *nods* I understand
Vinnie takes a hot steamy shower and then dries himself off with his towel. He wraps it around his waist and runs his hands through his soaking wet hair. He shaves his face then walks into his room. His black suit is on a hanger while hanging on the bedroom door. He grabs it and puts it on. He taps some aftershave on his face and fixes his hair. He puts on his shoes and grabs his cologne while spraying it on him. The smell of masculinity was flooding the air. His jet black limousine is waiting outside. He gets into the car.
Driver: Are you ready sir?
V/H: I could never be ready for what's gonna happen tonight. *groans* let's go .
The Driver nods and they make their way to the venue.

What is the locket for? Where is the venue? What has Levi been wanting this whole time in exchange for y/n? Who's Y/N going to choose? Come back next time to find out bae <3