The argument

hey guys we left off at Vinnie and y/n did the nasty and then they watched a horror movie and he spooned her as she fell asleep. Thanks bae follow me because i will have more fanfics out soon bestie :)
LETS GET STARTEEEEDDDD BAEEEE GET COMFYYY WITH UR SNACKS.
*morning*
V/H: *sleepy deep morning voice* goodmorning princess *pulls her in tighter*
Y/N: Shut up it's too early to say goodmorning
V/H: *chuckles* okay baby but we gotta get up soon love okay princess? *kisses her on the neck*
Y/N: Whyyyy i don't wanna get uppp *turns around to face vinnie and gives him a kiss*
V/H: i know baby but we have stuff to do love
Y/N: like whattt
V/H: You have to get yourself familiar with all the staff and learn what they do, who they are ect. Then some of my men are gonna take you back home. You gotta say you were at a sleepover because if people notice you were gone, the police might've started an investigation. Are you sure you wanna stay with me bubs?
Y/N: *looks up at vinnie as he's sat up on the bed* I wanna stay with you forever dickhead
V/H: Good little slut
Y/N: Erm smalll problem. A guy walked me home from the beach that day. He'll know i wasn't at a sleepover
V/H: *looks over at her*

V/H: Fuck baby who was it princess? Y/N: I think his name was Noah? V/H: What was his surname ?Y/N: i'm not sure i have a picture of him tho can i have my phone backV/H: Yeah princess here you go *grabs her phone out of his drawer and hands it to ...

Y/N: I think his name was Noah?
V/H: What was his surname ?
Y/N: i'm not sure i have a picture of him tho can i have my phone back
V/H: Yeah princess here you go *grabs her phone out of his drawer and hands it to her*
Y/N: *scrolls through and pulls out the picture of him* here

V/H: Fuck baby who was it princess? Y/N: I think his name was Noah? V/H: What was his surname ?Y/N: i'm not sure i have a picture of him tho can i have my phone backV/H: Yeah princess here you go *grabs her phone out of his drawer and hands it to ...

V/H: oh so u cheatin on me now? Letting other men walk you home damn baby
Y/N: Shut up i never even knew you
V/H: mhm you shoulda known i was your soulmate tho babe
Y/N: *gets ontop of him and runs her fingers through his hair  *

V/H: oh so u cheatin on me now? Letting other men walk you home damn babyY/N: Shut up i never even knew youV/H: mhm you shoulda known i was your soulmate tho babe Y/N: *gets ontop of him and runs her fingers through his hair  *