Catching feelings

Hey sorry i'm going to try update more often i've just been busy🤍 If you have a kidcore/ indie aesthetic then check out my depop @beautyinme i sell handmade jewellery 🤍 We left off at Vinnie showing y/n her new closet.

Y/N: *walks inside* Wow it's bigger than my entire apartment.
V/H: *walks in behind her* I was going to apologise that it's not big enough
Y/N: You're joking right?
V/H: Cmon get dressed up for daddy and then we gotta go
Y/N: I have no idea what to wear first
V/H: I can help you get dressed babygirl *hugs y/n from behind and starts kissing on her neck*
Y/N: Nope get off i already told you, i don't like you.
V/H: Alright whatever you say princess i'll be waiting outside *leaves and closes door behind him *
Y/N: I can't believe this, I guess i should chose an outfit, question is which one?
*Y/N looks around for half an hour and finally puts together something she likes*

V/H: Alright whatever you say princess i'll be waiting outside *leaves and closes door behind him *Y/N: I can't believe this, I guess i should chose an outfit, question is which one?*Y/N looks around for half an hour and finally puts together some...

V/H: Hurry up darling how long does it take it's clothesY/N: *comes out wearing her chosen outfit*V/H: *looks at her up and down* damn princess *bites lip * i don't think i'll be able to keep my hands off you darlin Y/N: Shut up where we heading l...

Y/N: *comes out wearing her chosen outfit*
V/H: *looks at her up and down* damn princess *bites lip * i don't think i'll be able to keep my hands off you darlin
Y/N: Shut up where we heading loser
V/H: Let's go downstairs and you'll find out cmon babe
Y/N: Hold up
V/H: What is it princess
Y/N: I need you to stop calling me princess, babes, darling and anything in between. I need you to stop flirting with me and stop whatever this is. You have kidnapped me. You are crazy. There's something wrong with you in the head. If you're not going to let me go, at least stop hitting on me.
V/H: *looks intensely into her eyes*
Y/N: *palms start sweating and starts feeling nervous at the intense silence and powerful look he's giving her*
V/H: You done?
Y/N: *stays silent*
V/H: *chokes her against the wall* Don't ever tell me what to do again or i'll fuck you until you cum everywhere and your begging me to stop princess. You're mine and i'll call you whatever the fuck i want. Don't ever talk to me with that attitude, you're my baby and when i tell you to do something, you do it. Now shut up and let's go downstairs darling. *lets go of her neck* *holds out hand*
Y/N: *holds his hand and they walk down the stairs*
V/H: Good girl
Y/N: *sees olivia while walking along the corridor with vinnie * OLIVIA!!! OLIVIA!!! IM HERE!! ITS ME!!! *attempts to run to her*
O: Y/N!!! ARE YOU OKAY?
V/H: *tightens his hand around y/n's wrist and drags her into the office * shut up bitch i thought i told you to behave yourself
Y/N: LET ME GO SEE HER
V/H:Dont raise your voice at me
Y/N: LOOK YOU DUG YOUR NAILS SO DEEP INTO MY WRIST THAT IM BLEEDING
V/H: *looks at the blood* fuck come here *picks y/n up and sits her onto the desk*
Y/N: Whatcha doin?
V/H: *grabs bandage and rubs a wet tissue on her arm before applying it*
Y/N: I'm sorry for shouting
V/H: oh god baby no come here *wraps his muscular arms around her waist* I'm sorry for hurting your arm, i shouldn't have been that aggressive baby * kisses her hand*
Y/N: *smiles* it's okay
V/H: i have so much work to do today but i can cancel it all if you want my attention all day
Y/N: It's fine go do what you have to do baby
V/H: did you just call me baby? damn someone's catching feelings
Y/N: shut uppp
V/H: *kisses her* Alright cmon princess sit on the couch while i get some work done love

 *lets go of her neck* *holds out hand*Y/N: *holds his hand and they walk down the stairs*V/H: Good girl Y/N: *sees olivia while walking along the corridor with vinnie * OLIVIA!!! OLIVIA!!! IM HERE!! ITS ME!!! *attempts to run to her*O: Y/N!!! ARE...

V/H: *heads upstairs*
Y/N: *sits on the couch as her eyes wander around*
*bodyguard walks past*
BG: Maam you can't be in here
Y/N: Eerm he told me to wait for him in here
BG: Get out
Y/N: Trust me i want to.
BG: Then get your musty ass off the couch and get out
Y/N: Excuse you?
BG: You heard me *drags her off the couch and onto the floor *
V/H: *walks down the stairs and enters the room* what's going on? I heard a bang? OH MY GOD Y/K ARE YOU OKAY? *runs to her and helps her get up *
Y/N: What's going on is your little friend here called me musty and told me to get out and then dragged me onto the floor
V/H: Babygirl are you hurt?
Y/N: I'm fine
V/H:*sits her back on the couch* WHAT THE FUCK DUDE
BG: Sir i am so sorry, i did not recognise her and got suspicious, i was just doing my job and-
V/H: YOUR JOB? NOT ONCE IN YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION DID IT MENTION DRAGGING LADIES ONTO THE FLOOR? YOURE FIRED GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BUILDING BEFORE I KILL YOU
BG: *rushes out*
V/H: *cuddles up next to y/n and gives her a kiss on the cheek* Is daddies little princess okay?
Y/N: cringeeee
V/H: shhh baby i'm so sorry about him come upstairs to my office love

 BG: Then get your musty ass off the couch and get out Y/N: Excuse you?BG: You heard me *drags her off the couch and onto the floor *V/H: *walks down the stairs and enters the room* what's going on? I heard a bang? OH MY GOD Y/K ARE YOU OKAY? *run...

V/H: lie down princess watch any movie you want darlin i'll be back

AND THATS IT FOR TODAYYYY🤍 I hope you enjoyed it🍃 check out my depop at @beautyinme thankyou for reading💞