Vinnie Hacker

A mysterious, masculine man with winged eyeliner and veiny hands sat next to y/n. His hands were decorated with silver rings.

V/H: You put up quite a fight Y/N: what the fuck is wrong with you? What crack are you people on ? WHERE ARE WE GOING ?V/H: *leans towards you and whispers in your ear* 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢Butt...

Y/N: what the fuck is wrong with you? What crack are you people on ? WHERE ARE WE GOING ?
V/H: *leans towards you and whispers in your ear* 𝑖 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢
Butterflies tingle in y/n's belly.
Y/N: Get the fuck away from me. And tell me where the fuck we're going right now.
V/H: *smirks* Chill babygirl you'll find out
*y/n spits at him*
Y/K: don't ever even think about calling me babygirl again you dumb..
V/H: *wraps his hand around y/n's neck and tightens his grip * Wanna say that again babygirl? Don't ever spit at me again or i will fuck you until you can't walk and your shaking and begging me to stop
*let's go of y/n's throat *
𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚒𝚗𝚐
V/H: *answers phone* What is it now
N: She keeps crying it's annoying she won't stop screaming
V/H: then make her stop, do your fucking job *hangs up and puts phone back into trouser pocket*
Y/K: What was that about ?
V/H: God damn it Do you ever shut up and mind your own business?
Y/K: You kidnapped me. I think you should learn to mind your own business and not disturb people while they're peacefully sleeping.
V/H: Shut up fine if you really want to know, we took your little room mate aswell and she won't stop causing a riot.
Y/N: *giggles*
V/H: Is something funny darling?
Y/N: you don't seriously think Olivias going to stop? She'll keep screaming until you let her go. she's a very... determined person.
V/H: Whatever shut the fuck up
Y/N: excuse you? do you know who tf you're talking to?
V/H: I said SHUT UP.
Driver: We've arrived sir
man 1: *opens car door*
V/H: storms out and slams the car door behind him
Y/N: damn he's got anger issues
man 1: *opens door for you and takes u inside*
Your eyes wander around this gigantic place, it's way bigger then any place you've ever been to. Vinnie was sitting on the couch with a cup of whiskey.

 Vinnie was sitting on the couch with a cup of whiskey

.