Rose Weil

You're all sitting at Lou's. Laughing and drinking. "It's getting bored" Nineball mumbled while taking a sip of her beer. "Yeah come on let's play truth or dare" Lou said.  The others quickly nodded except for Rose who was just sitting there and staring at you. She often did that but you liked it actually. Tammy, Constance and you sat down on the couch. Daphne, Nineball and Amita sat round the table.

Lou sat down in an armchair and Debbie on her lap, god they were so cute. You all always shipped them so you organized a date for them one night.

Rose sits on a chair in the corner of the room. "Okay I'm starting. Y/n truth or dare?" Lou asks you. "Uhm I take dare." She looked over to Rose and smirked. "Sit on Rose's lap." Ugh are they serious? You stand up and walk over to Rose. She blushes when you stand in front of her. You sat down at her lap, facing the others and your back to Rose.

The game goes on and after a while you felt two tiny arms wrap around your waist. "Rose truth or dare?" Nineball asks. "Truth" "How does it feel when Y/n sits on your lap?" "Uhm- I... comfortable...?" The others laughed and you blush a bit.

The hours went by and soon most of you were drunk. Except for you and Tammy. You were like the moms of the group. Everyone went into their rooms, Lou and Debbie of course in one but you told them not to be too loud. It was only Rose and you left now. "Rose come here, I help you up to your room." You hold her on the waist and go upstairs.

You help her get ready and when you want to go out to bring her a bottle of water from downstairs, she stopped you by grabbing your hand. "Stay here, please!" "But I just wanted to bring you some water.."  She hugged you.  "I don't need water...I need you!" "Okay okay you won, I'm staying" She lays in bed and you lay next to her. Your fingers gripped and she chuckled. "Y/n? I think you already know it but I really like you." She turned to face you and you slowly leaned in and kissed her. She crawled in your arms and you cuddled all night long.

Okayyy so as you see I'm trying to write some one shots and I hope you like it. There will be more parts of Helenas characters and some with Helena herself, there will be some stories with smut and also some cute stories. If you have any ideas you can always text me :)