- 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚➪9:50 PM

" no , i cant stay here no more." I said grabbing unique and bringing her close to me.

"They already incarcerated, ain't nowhere you can go either" karter said bringing everything back into ari's house.

"Ima wait until ari come back, after that i'm leaving. whether you come with me or not" i said sitting down on the couch and hand fed unique.

" where are you going to go?" karter asked me raising an eyebrow and locking the door.

"i don't know, china?" i said in a questionable tone.

" you're overthinking this" he said laughing a little bit.

"it's not funny, my own family out to get me. if not solana, who could i trust? trying to kill her own sister most likely for money" i said looking him dead in the eyes.

" listen, shes in jail. most likely for 5 plus years. stop over thinking it" he said lifting up my chin.

"and so? she has contacts, i know solana. she ain't no good" i said slapping his hand away.

i heard two knocks at the door and karter turned his back to me to open it.

"make sure and ask for a name before opening it." i said grabbing my phone and going into the bathroom.

"hey siri, call ariana da bae" i said to my phone as i turned on the fossett.

" Now calling ariana."

"Hey girl, how's unique?" ari said to me giggling .

"she good, but when do you plan on getting back? something important came up." i told her sticking my nose in the camera.

"i'm not coming back. take care of unique for me okay? tell her mommy needed to do this, i'm sorry" she said before hanging up the phone on me.

"fuck wrong with this bitch?" i said calling her back.

no response at all.

              𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚➪11:54 PM

"what do you know about defendant You said Salome George?" the investigator asked me.

"yes, salome george is the Murderer of Jose George." i said smiling at the investigator.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊.

"hey dad" Solana said waving me in and hugging me.

"this is my boyfriend, i think you may know him" she said giving me three kisses on my lips.

"ah yes, hello yasir. how have you been?" Jose said poking out his hand making me to shake it.

"i've been well." i said shaking his hand and smiling.

"come sit." Jose said directing us to the dinner room where he cooked us a meal.

"shoot him now" solana whispered in my ear then ran upstairs.

i put on my hood, locked the doors, and closed the windows.

"game over bitch" i said shooting him 4 times in his head, 3 times in his chest, and twice in his stomach.

i stepped on his chest, jumping on it as he struggled to breath.

"i don't u-nderstand" he said before choking on his blood.

"LETS GO!" solana scremed jumping out the window as the top of the house grew in flames.

i took out my pocket knife, stabbing him in his face and left a note, impersonating salome's hand writing.

i ran out of the house from the back then dropped another note, with the same handwriting right on the sidewalk of the house.

we both got into the car and left.

"salome ain't escaping this one" solana said chuckling .

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑.

"jose george was her father, yes she killed him. I didn't burn any bodies house in flames, i just happened to be at her house at the wrong moment. " i told the investigator shrugging my shoulder .

"okay. so can you explain that burn mark on your cheek sir?" the investigator asked me while writing down in his notebook.

"nigga i burned myself eating ramen noodles. " i said lying my ass off and laying back in my chair.

              𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚➪12:00 AM

"ari is a bitch. fuck am i supposed to do with her child?!" salome said pacing the room with unique on her hip.

"put her for adoption nigga" i said while scrolling through instagram .

"i cant, shes too innocent forreal. let's just raise her. together " she said laying down on my chest as small tears formed in her eyes.

" shes 3. she'll know we aren't her parents." i said taking unique out of her hands to lay her down to rest.

"and so? it's worth-"

"BANG BANG!" i heard two loud knocks on the door.

"i'm coming." salome yelled getting out of the seat.

"are you Salome George?" two officers asked in sync with each other.

"yes, why?" she questioned .

"you're under arrest for the murder of Jose George." they said with solana smiling right behind them...

xx