- 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚➪10:45 AM

"My God, i cant stand your daughter" i told my father as i swept the floors of his house.

"Leave that lady alone" he said chuckling

"your daughter is a piece of shit, cant get her life togehter . why did you even decide to keep salome, shouldve gave her to her mother" i told him raising an eyebrow.

"You want something to eat?" my dad said trying to change the conversation.

"no, i'm about to leave for a meeting anyways ." i told him as i picked up my purse and blew him a kiss.

"love you" he said watching me leave the door.

              𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚➪11:56pm

" yes, i can do 12 pm tomorrow afternoon" i said putting my phone on the speaker.

"how much do you think it'll be for a freestyle?" my client asked.

"for any freestyles i usually charge 65 bucks, depends on the length you want tho " i said putting away the money i made today.

"okay, i'll be there tomorrow 12 o'clock sharp. please don't be late, i really need them done." she said to me before hanging up the phone.

"i hate doing freestyles bruh, i always feel like they aint really going to like it" i told Marie as i sat down on my bed sighing .

"just so what you usually do, something simple with a little glow at the tips" she said to me pointing her finger at a nail picture i hung up on my wall.

" i swear if this bitch drives me crazy tomorrow afternoon i'm quitting everything and calling it a life " i said laughing a little bit and pushing my hair back.

"she won't. you gotta get some rest. looking at the books you have a long ass day to work then you gotta meet with solana for your dads wedding" marie told me flipping thru my schedule book.

"bitch give me that" i said grabbing it out of her hand.

"was just trying to help" marie said getting out of my bed and slipping her slides back on.

"good night" i said to her rolling my eyes.

"goodnight." she said in a lowering tone.

xx

             𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐥,𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚➪ 1:45 AM

"i came back into town, got her attached now i want you to do what i told you to do" i said handing mitch fourty one hundred bills.

"i can't do it now, i'm on probation. you're too late." he said handing me back the money.

"fuck that, i don't care. you do what you got to do" i said grabbjng him by his shirt and bringing him closer to me.

"8,000 to kill salome" solana pitched in bringing out more money.

"final deal?" i said raising an eyebrow and mitch shook his head no smiling.

"12 grand final offer" solana said reaching her hand out and dropping the money on the table.

"when do you need it done?" he said grabbing and counting the money off the table.

"any time between next month, do it right. if she's still alive by november i'm killing you and her together" solana said crushing her blunt cold.

"gotcha' boss" mitch said chuckling..

xx