Chapter 8

Draken blushed harder than he ever did before, trying to ignore the comments that the adult women were giving him as he walked past them, holding onto Y/N's hand while she sucked on her thumb. "Look at how cute she is!" "She is so precious!" "You're little sister is the most sweetest thing I've ever seen!" The women would say, gushing at how adorable Y/N was.

Draken got irked, looking over at the crowd of woman and yelling at them "Can you leave us alone?!". The women went silent, fearfully nodding their hands and proceeding to continue on with whatever business they were doing before Y/N and Draken caught their eye. Draken sighed, smirking and telling Y/N "And that's how you deal with annoying fan girls."

However, Draken soon realized that he couldn't feel Y/N held onto his, looking behind him to see an empty area where Y/N was supposed to be standing at. "Y/N?" Draken thought, looking around to see where Y/N ran off to. Draken than saw that Y/N was at a manga store, squishing her face in the window and looking at what was inside the store in awe.

Draken chuckled, going over to Y/N and putting his
Hand on her head. "Wanna go in there?" Draken asked, Y/N looking up at him and nodding excitedly. Draken smiled, opening the door to the manga store and letting Y/N go in first. Draken wasn't one for anime and manga, but he was willing to put up with it as long as it made Y/N happy.

As Draken entered the store, he looked around and felt all eyes go on him. Draken knew that he was off putting, as it wasn't often that you saw an delinquent inside a manga store. Draken laughed and said to the people who were looking at him "I'm with her.", pointing to Y/N who went into an isle of shonen manga that was targeted towards kids. As the eyes went off Draken, Draken followed Y/N and saw that she was sitting crossed legged on the floor, a couple of manga volumes taken off the shelves and placed next to her as she read a manga while humming to herself.

Draken smiled, approaching Y/N and sitting down next to her. "What you reading there?" Draken asked, Y/N showing him the manga volume she had. "Dragon Ball?" Draken read, Y/N nodding and happily holding it close to her. "It has dragons in it!" Y/N exclaimed, opening the manga again and reading where she left off. Draken snorted, giving Y/N a head pat as she said "My daddy used to buy me the volumes and read them to me!".

"Your father sounds like he really loved you." Draken told Y/N, frowning a bit as he muttered "I wished I had a dad like yours...". Y/N looked at Draken in confusion, asking him "You don't have a daddy?". Draken shook his head, telling Y/N "Didn't know him and still don't know him now...". Y/N frowned when she heard that, looking down as she said "I'm sorry.....". Draken chuckled, holding Y/N close to him and said to her "Cheer up! You're acting like I don't have a family!"

"Family?" "Yeah.....Toman, remember?" Draken than placed his forehead on Y/N's, softly telling her "....and you as well.". Y/N blushed, smiling and placing her head on Draken's chest and nuzzling into it. Draken softly chuckled, rubbing Y/N's back as she began to cuddle him.

"I love you...."

~~~~~~~~~

Night was about to come as Y/N and Draken laughed together, ice cream cones in their hands while they both sat on a bench. "Daddy soon told Mommy that the bug was gone, but she still kept screaming and refused to get down from the table!" Y/N exclaimed, Draken laughing hard as he wiped tears that were falling down his face.

"My god, and you think it was just a fly...." Draken's chuckled out, Y/N giggling and licking her (F/F) ice cream. "Now tell me your funniest story!" "Well.....I was actually born in a brothel and-" "What's a brothel?" Draken blushed when he heard Y/N say that, nervously smiling and patting her head as he said "You'll find out when you're older...."