Olivia stood by door listening. George stood next to her, "Get him red and gold to match his badge." Said George smirking, Olivia looked at him confused.

"Match his what?" Said Mrs.Weasley

"His Bagde," said Fred, "his lovely shiny new prefect's badge."

"His... but... Ron, you're not...?"

Ron held up the badge to show her, and Mrs.Weasley let out a shriek.

"I don't believe it! I don't believe it! Oh Ron how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!"

"What are Fred and I, next food neighbors?" Said George watching his mum fling her arms around Ron. Olivia couldn't help but snort.

"Wait until your father hears! Ron, I'm so proud of you, what wonderful news you could end up Head Boy just like Bill and Percy, it's the first step! Oh what a thing to happen in the middle of all this worry, I'm just thrilled oh Ronnie-"

Fred joined where George and Olivia stood, the twins started making loud mock retching noises behind their mums backs. She was going on about getting something nice for Ron, and he asked for a new broom.

Fred and George exchanged looks.

"You don't mind if we don't kiss you do you ron?"said Fred

"We could curtsy if you like," said George

"Oh shut up." Said Ron.

"Or what? Going to put us in detention?" Said Fred

"I'd love to see him try." Sniggered George

"He could if you don't watch out," said Hermione, and Ron told her to drop it.

"We're going to have to watch our step George, with these two on our case..."

"Yeah it looks like our lawbreaking days are finally over," said George shaking his head.

"Oh don't mind them, Ronnie, I'm proud of you." Said Olivia coming forward and kissed Ron on the cheek, making him blush a deep red. Behind her was a loud crack and she knew the twins had apparated. Olivia left the room to see if she could help Mrs.Weasley any.

Olivia came downstairs into the kitchen where Mrs Weasley was sharing the good news with everyone, she noticed Charlie not looking all that thrilled with a letter in his hand.

"Oh Ollie dear, while I'm gone will you set up everything I want to throw a little celebration for Ron and Hermione." Said the mother, gathering her coat to leave.

"Of course, I'll take care of it." She told her and made her way to Charlie. While everyone else was talking she leaned against the table next to his seat. "Whats got you looking so sad?"

He looked up to her with a sad smile, "Just got word from Dumbledore, he wants me to head out whenever you all leave for school, and go back to Romania." He told her.

"That's good, you'll get to be back with your dragons." She said trying to cheer him up.

"Yeah I suppose so, just been enjoying my time here. But it's time I got back and recruited some others to follow us." He said.

Olivia rubbed his shoulder, "Well, I've enjoyed having you here, but I know your dragons will probably be happy to have you home."

Charlie nodded his head at.

Not sure if Romania is home anymore, He thought.

That evening Mrs.Weasley returned from Diagon Alley and Olivia had made sure to have the place ready for when she did.