"KISS? What- Ouch!" Said Sirius bumping his head into Remus' chin, making him stumble. Causing an Avalanche of everyone to fall into the door, startling the two inside the kitchen.

Olivia jumped at the sound, and seen the pile of people on the floor by the door.

"Oh my, are you all okay? What happened?" Said Olivia moving around the counter to help them up.

"Padfoot made us all trip." Said Remus rubbing his chin.

"Trip? Well that must have been some fall to make everyone go down." Olivia said, helping Sirius to his feet.

Charlie helped up his mum, who looked slightly embarrassed. He looked at his dad. Mr.Weasley started laughing, and shaking his head.

"Well since everyone is in here, anyone care for a gingersnaps?" Said Olivia offering a tray of the cookies. The adults shrugged their shoulders and sat around the table enjoying the bake good.

Olivia was cleaning up the mess when Mr.Weasley got her attention. "Ollie dear, I wanted to show you this, I know you love photos." He said pulling something from his wallet.

Olivia walked over and stood between him and Charlie, taking the photo from the older man. "That me and Molly when we were young."

"Oh look at you two, you look so in love!" Said Olivia smiling at the picture, she leaned over to show Charlie

He leaned in putting his hand on the small of her back, and looked at the photo. His parents did look in love, they looked like they couldn't help but be fully consumed by the other.

"I'm a fool for her,"said Mr.Weasley, smiling at his wife. Then he looked at Charlie. "A fool in love."

"What you both have is so amazing, I hope I'm just as lucky one day to find someone that loves me the way you love each other." She told them.

"I'm sure you will dear," said Mrs.Weasley

"Ollie, I have 6 sons, I'm bound and determine to get you to marry at least one of them. You would make the perfect daughter in law, you are practically like my daughter now." Said Mr.Weasley

On the last day of the holidays their letters came, with all their supplies list. George handed Olivias hers at breakfast, and left to go give Fred his.

She sat at the kitchen table, she cleared her plate and went upstairs behind Mrs.Weasley carrying a pile of laundry.

They went into Ron and Harry's room, "Ginny said the book lists had some at last. If you give them to me I'll take them over to Diagon alley this afternoon and get your books while you're packing. Ron I'll have to get you more pajamas these are at least six inches too short. I can't believe how fast you're growing... what color would you like?" Said Mrs.Weasley sorting the clothes into two piles.