Chapter 33 - Demons

Mostly Appropriate

King ended up following you and your little family as you walked towards the Fairy King's Forest. Veron sat up on King's pillow with him and you tried taking a bag from Ban. It was unsuccessful.

"I can't believe we missed out on the medal ceremony. King Bartra might be upset, and I didn't even say goodbye to anyone...Ahh! The poor Holy Knights...my sweet boys" you murmur, smirking at your own ability to tease your man.

*Growl* it worked.

*Cough* King really needs to get used to the two of you.

*Crying*
"Aww...I'm sorry baby, you're my only sweet boy I promise" you tell your son.

*Happy squeal* you smirk and Ban carries on glaring at you.

"You guys are cute, you know" King says.

"You jealous buddy?" Ban teases.

"Wh-What...No!" King blurts out.

"He didn't mean jealous of him...he meant jealous of our relationship, because of you and Diane" you suggest and he blushes.

"What about me and Diane?" he asks.

You are about to respond with teasing when a deep feeling arises in your gut, it comes from no where.

You release your hand from Ban's as the ground shakes, an unusual tremor running through you.

It can't be possible.
They can't be here.
You hear Ban and King calling your name, but you ignore it, too focused on that feeling.

No. It's impossible, they can't be here...HE CAN'T BE HERE! The seal!

"Whoa...(Y/N)...your neck is glowing" King says.

You look up at him and he flies back a little bit...your eyes are dark...your darkness cuts through your eye.

You place your hand to Zeldris' mates mark.

You can see them again.
If this has happened, if the seal is broken, the power you sealed away will return...you have to be far away from the others when that happens.

"(Y/N)!"

"STAY AWAY! IF YOU COME NEAR, I MIGHT END UP HURTING YOU! KEEP VERON AWAY!" you shout.

Then you feel it rushing towards you, it comes at you and you take it in the chest, knocking you to the floor.
You feel it seep inside of you and fill every corner and crevice in your being.

Your body rejects it at first, you then must battle with yourself, parts of power slowly sliding out of yourself, and then forcing itself back in.

You hear yourself murmur Zeldris' name quietly as it all flows back into you, your power connects you to him even more than usual.

"They're here" you stand, walking back towards Ban and King.

"What the hell was that, are you okay?" Ban asks.

You finally make eye contact and he steps back. 

"(Y/N)...what-what is this power?" King asks.

"This is my demonic power. I managed to lock some of it away in the seal that sealed away the demon race. I have locked parts of my power away in many different places, but...a lot of my demonic power was locked away with the seal"

"So...how has it come back?"

"Because...they have" you look up at Ban and King.

"They? Who is they?" Ban asks.