Chapter 3 - Boar Hat Tavern

Really inappropriate stuff so BEWARE! - sexual

After dealing with Meliodas' outburst you were introduced to everyone there, mostly you stayed close to Ban for the night and Meli was clearly sulking about it. Once the dinner finished and you said bye to Dr Dana and his family you went back with Meliodas and the others to the Boar Hat Tavern which is a small house on top of a giant green pig that Meliodas owns and runs.

Yeah...he clearly has needed you these past years to prevent...this.

"Hehe*hiccup*Masterrrrrrrrrr, carry meeeeeeeee" that idiot. Drunk, again. You grab a bucket load of coffee and water which you make Ban drink.

"So, (Y/N), You gonna sleep with me?" Meliodas winks at you suggestively.

"WHAT? NO WAY! (Y/N)'s staying with me!" Ban shouts and pulls you towards him.

"Pfft...fine"

"So where's the princess staying?" Meliodas' eyes light up and he smirks.

The silver haired girl is finally mentioned and you try making eye contact with Meliodas, desperate for some kind of explanation.

But he's too drunk to pay attention.

"WITH MEEEEEEEEE" he attacks the poor thing and begins groping her.

You zone out on the argument between Meliodas, Hawk and Elizabeth and focus on Ban.

"You feeling better now?" you ask.

"No. The whole point of drinking is to feel better and you're trying to make me less drunk" he grumbles.

"Well you did just say we were sharing a room and I don't know how I feel about you being drunk for that" you whisper seductively in his ear.

He perks up immediately and turns around, jumping off the chair.

"It's time to go to sleep I guess. Night Captain. Princess. Master" he grabs your hand and begins walking up the stairs.

You walk into the room and look around. The bed is tiny.

"How the hell are you gonna fit on this bed?" you ask.

Your thoughts are cut short when his arms wrap around you from behind and his chin rests on your shoulder.

"Not really thinking about that right now love"

"Ban..." his lips trail down your neck and shoulder, goosebumps rising all over your body.

"I've missed you" he whispers and you close your eyes, enjoying his scent.

You turn around to face him and put a hand up to the side of his face, you can't help but smile at the beautiful man. Taking in all of his features as you kiss him softly.

Your arms wrap around his neck as he pulls you closer to his body. He grabs your legs and lifts them up around him so you wrap them around his waist.

You gasp when you both fall onto the bed and he uses the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

One hand holds your leg up at his side while the other supports his weight on the bed.

He pulls away from the kiss and slowly makes his way down your body, leaving a trail of kisses along your neck, chest, stomach, thighs and then he removes your boots.

He pulls off the jacket he's wearing as you sit up to take off yours.

Gets naughty from here onwards...be careful

And then he's got your wrists pushing you down onto the bed.

"Do you want me?" He asks softly, staring deep into your eyes.