Chapter 26 - Ban Vs Meliodas (Part 2)

Mostly Appropriate - violence

Ban swipes his hand at the oncoming Meliodas who dodges the hit. He tries punching again, but Meli jumps over him. The two trade blows for a while, never really hitting each other...but only dodging.

Ban sends Meli flying against the side of the cube, he then falls on his back.

"Sir Meliodas!"

Oh for fucks sake. You love Elizabeth but her constant worrying about one of the strongest beings ever really pisses you off sometimes.

"Ban got the better of him!" Howzer exclaims.

"No...he didn't" you state.

A dent appears on Ban's finely chise-...on his abdomen and he coughs up blood.

The two smile at each other as the crowd goes wild.

"So this is a fighting festival" Gil says.

You turn to see him crying.

"Wait...are you crying?" Howzer asks.

"Awww! Gil! Wanna hold V?" you ask and his eyes widen.

"R-Really?!"

"If you don't want to that's fine"

"N-No...I do" you smile, handing him your boy.

"You don't have to worry so much...he'll just chill with you. If he starts crying I'll grab him off of you"

You start walking off.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Howzer shouts.

"Imma go distract Meli" you grin, giving him a wink.

"(Y/N)...what are you up to?" Merlin asks.

You just giggle.

Ban makes eye contact with you and grins...understanding what you mean to do.

"This really is incredible...these guys are so powerful" You hear Gil say.

"What's with the fooling around you two?" King shouts.

"Yeah! You better go all out!" Diane joins in.

"Oi...you better give us all a good show...I'm getting bored watching this!" You shout.

"They're both only fighting at 13% of their strength" Gowther comments.

"Oh...This fight is strictly between Ban and me! If you make too much of a ruckus, I'm gonna knock you all into next week!" Meli shouts angrily at the crowd.

"Although...Elizabeth, (Y/N) and my nephew are the exceptions to the rule...you can cheer for me all you want" he grins, sending you a wink.

"O-Oh, Sir Meliodas" Elizabeth blushes.

"Jeez...shuddup and start fighting!" you whine.

"Hey (N/N)...maybe you should give us some incentive to fight harder" Meli jokes.

"Okay!" you lift the front of your skirt up, Meliodas stares wide-eyed...surprised that you'd be so willing to show him your lacy white panties.

"Behind you!" Elizabeth shouts quickly.

He turns and is met by Ban's fist, over and over again...in the same spot. He spits blood everywhere.

"Now this is getting bett-" you begin to say.

"Sir Meliodas!" of course...forgot about this.

"Hey Elizabeth...there's no need to worry...Ban can't hurt Meli at all, and anyway, if he did, he'd have to deal with me...and believe me...he does not want to do that" you smile at her and she nods slowly.