Chapter 25 - Ban Vs Meliodas

Appropriate

You wake up and the first thing you realise is that Ban isn't in bed with you...you look to your right, Veron isn't in his cot.

You didn't get up for him in the night...did he sleep the whole night? No way...he hasn't done that before.

You get out of bed, putting on an oversized shirt to hang on your body.

It has been 7 weeks since Veron was born...and that shitshow occurred.

You still aren't completely sure of how you came back...but you have a feeling that it has something to do with Zeldris.

You open the door and go downstairs, hearing chatter.

"Oh...hey (N/N)!" Meli shouts, pulling you into a hug.

He's been showing you a lot more wholesome affection recently...maybe he's scared.

"Hey Meli...Where's my-" Then you spot them.

Ban with his back turned to you, apron on and Veron held in his other arm, holding him against his chest.

Veron isn't completely human and so he ages slightly faster, making him capable of supporting his head.

A bright smile appears on your face as you look at your boys.

"Hey there boys!" you giggle and they turn to you.

Veron lets out an excited squeal at the sound of your voice and Ban smiles.

"Seriously man, you already wanna ditch me. Come on...she's not that great" Ban puts both hands on Veron and lifts him up close to his face.

Veron looks at him with an unusual expression, and then puts his hands on his face.

"Awww...that's ador-" and then he grabs hard, pulling.

"Gah! Veron! What are you doing?" Veron lets go, the cuts heal and you laugh.

"It's your own fault Ban...he told you he wanted to go to his mum and you didn't listen to him" Meliodas states and you nod in agreement.

"Fine" he says. The second he walks towards you, Veron already has his arms out, giving you a big smile.

"Hey sweetie" you take him, his head in the crook of your neck.

Your chest fills with love as he snuggles into you.

You look up and find Ban leaning against the counter top and looking at you with a grin.

"Pfft...Mummy's boy" he growls, walking back to carry on cooking.

"So...where's everyone el-"

Howzer, Gil, Diane and King are asleep on the floor.

Diane and King on his pillow...Howzer and Gil with their faces stuck to the tables.

You walk over to the Holy Knights, flicking a piece of Gil's hair.

He groans and turns his head.

You giggle, walking back over to talk to Meli and Ban...and then you hear something.

"Hehe...no...(Y/N)" oh shit.

You look at Howzer...a bright red face.

"Hmmm...I wonder what he's thinking about" Meli says raising his eyebrows suggestively.

You bonk him on the head.

"Ow!"

Well luckily Ban didn't hear that.