Chapter 21 - A Good Time (Part 2)

Very inappropriate - read with caution

"You scared me earlier" Ban groans.

"Oh yeah...did I?" you tease.

"Yes! I am serious...I thought the baby was coming and I suddenly realised that I haven't prepared properly"

"Good thing the baby didn't come. It would've spoiled my mood...and Ban, sweetie, I don't think there's a proper way to prepare for a baby...it kinda just happens, and then you spend the rest of your life being constantly terrified for them" you kiss the other side of his neck.

"What do you mean?! Terrified? Is it really like that?" he asks panicking.

You laugh a little, "Yes. You are always scared...but that's not all it is. I honestly can't wait for you to feel it, it's the best...it's so pure and the bond is incredible...it feels absolutely amazing. Even better...than us"

"Are you sure? I don't know if anything could feel better than this" he murmurs, running his mouth along your neck and shoulders.

"That's a good point you make, this does feel pretty good" you say breathlessly, rubbing your hand against his bulge and causing him to groan.

"We're having a s-serious conversation here"

"Mhmm" you rub him again and kiss his chest, lowering to his abdomen.

"B-But...I want to talk about th-"

"Ban...we can talk about this tomorrow, or any other time for that matter, right now...I just want to fuck you" he groans again as you kiss his v-line, his pants tightening.

"Is that okay? Sound like a good plan?" you tease, moving back up to his face, you nibble on his ear.

His hands tighten on your thighs.

"Sounds like a great plan. Ya know...I really like you in this position" he groans.

You straddle him, placing your hands by each side of his neck, you lower yourself to look at him closely.

You grind your hips against his slowly and he immediately bucks his up to meet yours.

"I really like this too...You spend way too much time being the dominant one"

"I am the dominant one" he shoots back.

"Oh...really...are you now? That's funny, I didn't realise" you rub against him...very slowly and his eyes roll into the back of his head as his lips part slightly...letting out a small growl.

He sits up, grabbing at your ass and pulling you tight against him.

"I am" he glares at you.

You use your strength to push him back down.
You lean in close.

"Not tonight you aren't" you moan into his ear, feeling him poke at you.

"(Y/N)...please" he groans, you grind against him again and he inhales air sharply.

"Aww...poor boy...you want me that bad?" his arms shoot up, grabbing your wrists.

"I wanna be on top" he growls.

"No" you say, rubbing yourself against him.

Truth is...you want this so bad, but you are able to hold your desire in...to enjoy the look on his face.

"Ahh...fuck!" he groans and you carry on riding him.

He lets go of your wrists and grabs at your hips, allowing him to push up against you.