Chapter 16 - Rescue Mission

Slightly inappropriate - violence

Elizabeth's POV:

We appear in an unknown place...it doesn't smell very nice and the metal door that encloses us in the damp room is locked.

"Sir Meliodas?" I blurt out...where could we be? What's going on?

I look down to see (Y/N) lying unconscious on the floor and I quickly kneel down beside her...she seems to be okay...she's breathing.

Sir Ban must be going insane with worry.

"Where am I?" I say...not talking to anyone in particular. Suddenly I feel a presence behind me.

"Welcome home...to Liones" I turn around to see a woman with a metal face and long flowy pink dress.

"Was it you who brought me here?...Please, take me back to Sir Meliodas"

She disappears from view, she must be using teleportation. She's powerful then. I don't know if (Y/N) is strong enough to protect us from her.

Is this really Liones? I hear a loud roar...or grumble. I turn to find Hawk, oh thank goodness...he's here with us.

"Where the heck are we?" he blurts out...sweating.

"Let's go!" suddenly he runs at the door and knocks it over easily. Hawk is so strong!

"Wait!" I lean down to (Y/N) and try waking her up. Her eyes begin to flutter and she sits up.

"What the fuck are we doing here? And where is here?" she says plainly.

"Apparently we're in Liones. I think we should go now" I say and she nods...I help her get up and we follow Hawk out of the room.

Hawk knocks a knight out with ease. We travel through a space that must be the dungeon, I've never seen it before.

"Seems like something just started" Hawk says as we hear commotion from above and all around.

"Let's head aboveground" (Y/N) says.

"Wait...My father and sister might be here" I say. We begin searching throughout the dungeon...it's dark but I'm determined to find those I love.

"Be careful Elizabeth...if you keep shouting like that we'll have to deal with guards" (Y/N) says and I nod.

"Elizabeth...is that you?" Our heads turn to the side.

"Margaret" I say...leaning in towards the door her voice came from.

"It's my big sister" I shout. Thank goodness, relief floods through me as I finally lay eyes on the sister I haven't seen in such a long time.

"Both Father and I have been so worried about you" she says softly.

"You don't have to worry about me. But...I'm sorry, because of me Veronica is..." I begin crying and (Y/N) places her hand on my shoulder.

"Elizabeth, don't blame yourself so much. All right? She certainly wouldn't want you to, after all. Because she really cares for you deeply. And...I know it's strange but..." Margaret says calmly.

"I'm sorry, Margaret. We'll talk later...let's escape this place together" I say determinedly.

"Are you sisters discussing a prison break?" We all flip around to see the mage who brought us here.

"Elizabeth...stay back" (Y/N) says, stepping forwards. She's so brave. If Sir Ban was here he'd get very angry.

"You really shouldn't be so determined to start a fight...especially not in your condition" the woman laughs and (Y/N) growls at her.