Chapter 31 - All Yours

VERY INAPPROPRIATE - SEXUAL

His grin...is dangerous.

"You said something earlier...you mentioned me...when you were pushed up against that boy...tell me more" he smirks, kissing your neck, being careful to avoid the mark that glows every time he nears it.

"We were stuck in that position...and I was doing particularly well...we heard all of you coming forward and I panicked, immediately telling Gil not to move because if he had I probably would have shouted or something and I definitely did not want to get caught like that." your words come out rushed, he leans further into you, compelling you to spill more information, "Then things turned bad because, I-I heard your voice...and then...my whole body heated and I couldn't help it...thinking of you and of all the things you do to me...my body just went fucking wild...and even though I knew I had to stop thinking about you to control myself...I just couldn't"

He grins, clearly enjoying what you seem to be telling him, the idea of you being unable to control yourself when it comes to him excites him, so you continue.

"I just-we haven't fucked in a while...and in that moment I was going mental...every time I felt him move against me I just thought of you and-" you gasp as he pushes his hard dick against you.

You let out a moan.

"So you missed my dick? You were so desperate for me...that in your situation...you couldn't stop yourself at the thought of me?" he growls into your ear and you tighten.

"Please...tell me...do you miss my touch? do you want me to make it up to you?" you begin panting as your chest heaves.

You nod.

"Tell me" he growls.

"Ban...I-I just needed to...and you, you were what got me there, the thought of you...your hands, your tongue, your dick" you grind up against him, deciding to go along with whatever he wants and needs in the moment, moaning from pleasure and wincing from the pain in your clit.

He groans, pushing himself closer to you.

"Does that hurt? Huh? Did that boy hurt you?" he growls into your neck.

"M-Maybe if you kissed it better" you murmur, he pulls up, grinning at you.

"Tell me where it hurts"

"D-Down there" you batter your eyelashes at him and whisper to him.

"Here?" he pushes his finger against the front of your panties and you moan from his touch.

"No...it doesn't hurt there" you whimper.

"Here?" he asks, moving your panties to the side and slipping his fingertips into you.

You let out a moan as you grip at the floor beneath you.

"No...not there" your chest is heaving and your hips move of your own accord, trying to get him to insert his fingers deeper.

He obeys, shoving two fingers into you roughly.

You cry out from how rough he's being, he pulls out and you groan.

"Now...does it hurt...here?" he licks up your folds and you gasp, moving your hips again.

"No!"

"Now then"...he lifts his head up slightly, pulling your hips up higher to meet his tongue.

"Does it hurt...here?" he darts his tongue out and hits your clit.

Your back arches and you cry out...unable to control yourself.

How can something feel so damn good and yet...hurt?