Chapter 69

Of course, she was useless.

Wen Yu was silly.

Chi Zhengzheng continued to roar: "I want to hate the rich!!!"

Why do you want to show her a poor person, such an innumerable number? !

So angry! !

Wen Yu hurriedly said: "No, I didn't mean that...I..."

"What are you? You are not showing off your wealth?!"

"I, I just want you to marry me."

Chi Zheng Zheng's hand froze, his expression stiffened on his face, and he looked at Wen Yu in shock.

Wen Yu also froze, and for a while, he stammered: "No, no, I mean, this is, this is the common property of our husband and wife after you marry me, nor is it, I mean if you are willing to marry me Words to me..."

Chi Zhengzheng's hand suddenly loosened, don't start, his face blushed: "What are you talking about."

Rarely, Wen Yu even stammered.

But Chi Zhengzheng had no time to tease him. At this moment, her brain was blank.

Wen Yu took a deep breath, his hands tightened and tight, palms already wet.

After all, he is a calm person. He tried to breathe smoothly, and then seriously said: "I have finished the matter of Wenjia. From now on, I want to go on with you."

Pounding--

She seemed to be able to hear her heartbeat, raising her hand and covering her chest.

After a while, she said: "Wen Yu, how long have we been together? How can anyone get married so soon? At least, at least we have to spend a while in love..."

Wen Yu was a little disappointed and looked at her: "How long will it take to talk about getting married?"

Chi Zhengzheng turned his head, glared at him, and said fiercely: "Then it depends on your performance! Moreover, there is no such thing as you in a marriage proposal. You are perfunctory, how can you propose to marry you with a computer!"

It's not a marriage proposal, it's showing off wealth! !

Her fierce appearance is not scary at all, nor is it lethal.

But Wen Yu's heart tightened, and anxiously shook Chi Zhengzheng's hand: "No, I'm not perfunctory, I just...just after thinking of us suddenly."

His expression was flustered and his face was at a loss.

Chi Zhengzheng was accustomed to his calm and composure at work, and he was also accustomed to his simple handling of Wenjia's affairs. Such a man showed such an expression at this moment, and her heart became soft for an instant.

"I didn't blame you... I just... just..." Chi Zhengzheng twitched.

"Sorry, it's my fault, but I really am not perfunctory, I will not perfuse you, never will." Wen Yu's voice was a little hasty.