Chapter 20

Chi Zhengzheng looked at him abruptly, his mouth opened into an "O".

For a moment, she suspected that she had heard it wrong.

Wen Yu turned his head to look at her, still looking calm, as if he didn't feel what terrible things he had just said.

"What did you just say?" Chi Zhengzheng swallowed and asked tentatively.

Wen Yu said seriously

"You ran away from home yesterday, and you were not happy to leave just after you went back today. It means that you are very uncomfortable living in Chi's house. Then move out. Although I have been living in Wen's house, I also bought Some have a house and can live in at any time."

The big guy is rare to talk too much, and his face is serious.

Chi Zhengzheng: "..."

No, boss, it's not that you have a house!

That is your house, how can I live? ?

She opened her mouth, her voice trembling slightly:

"No, isn't it?"

"What's wrong?"

Wen Yu was puzzled.

"That's your house!"

Chi Zhengzheng sat up straight, his round eyes widened, staring at him.

Wen Yu lost a smile, and a smile crossed his eyes:

"Didn't you just say... Am I your fiance?"

Chi Zhengzheng: "???"

by!

She thought he didn't pay attention to that sentence just now!

"Me, me too..." Chi Zhengzheng stammered.

She considers the language, it's really hard to speak straight-I just said nonsense, I didn't treat you as a fiancé, we are not familiar with each other at all!

Wen Yu Yuguang glanced at her, the corners of her mouth slightly raised, stepped on the accelerator under her feet, and started the car to leave.

——She wrote everything on her face, with a clear view.

"Hey! Where are we going?!"

Chi Zhengzheng exclaimed.

She hasn't agreed yet!

Wen Yu: "Chijia, pack things up."

Chi Zhengzheng: "???"

She hurriedly said: "No, no!"

"Do you want to continue to live in Chi's house?" Wen Yu asked.

Chi Zhengzheng: "..." I don't want to.

But that doesn't mean living in Wenyu's house!

She knows so many secrets of him. Although the big guys can't stop talking, but from ancient times to the present, how many people belch because of "knowing too much"...