Chapter 36

The box slowly opened, and a puppet doll appeared in front of Wen Sisi.

This is a doll that looks very similar to Wen Sisi in appearance, hairstyle and dress. The workmanship is not very exquisite, but it can also be seen that the doll is very hard and not big, with a smile on his face, and looks very cute.

Wen Sisi was taken aback for a moment.

"Puff-" Someone couldn't help but laugh.

The corners of An Qinru's mouth rose slightly.

Just a puppet doll.

"Haha, Chi Zhengzheng, you really ran away from home and your family has cut off the source of income, right?"

"Your gift is too cheap, did you buy it at a jewelry store?"

"Hahaha, but it's also cute, a bit like Sisi, not easy to find, right?"

"You can shop online now, it's easy to find online."

"Chi Zhengzheng, if you are too financially struggling, you can find us."

...

The voices of everyone sounded like a joke, but they were all mocking Chi Zhengzheng for being too poor.

-Many of these people used to be at odds with Chi Zhengzheng.

An Qinru's voice is gentle and gentle: "Sister Zhengzheng, it's okay, but the courtesy is light and affectionate. We all know what your situation is now."

Standing among a few boys, Chi Zhouchen, who was blocked by someone because he hadn't fully developed yet, tightened his lips.

He walked forward with a calm face, Yu Guang coldly glanced at An Qinru and the people around her who were laughing at Chi Zhengzheng, and then turned to look at Chi Zhengzheng: "Sister, go home, parents are looking forward to it. I want you to go back and wait for you to go home. You are the eldest lady of the Chi family, do you want anything."

-He is supporting Chi Zhengzheng.

She even called her "elder sister" in public.

Chi Zhengzheng was slightly surprised, then shook his head and said softly: "I told you before, I won't go back, I'm really doing well now."

What else did Chi Zhouchen want to say? Next to him, Wen Sisi had been silently looking at the doll's crude thread and looked up at her: "Chi Zhengzheng, did you do this yourself?"

"Of course, does it look like?" Chi Zhengzheng smiled.

This was made by her in a handicraft shop after spending a day yesterday!

When Wen Yu came to pick her up, she was still a little unhappy!

She only smiled and asked Wen Sisi if she was like it. She didn't care at all that others laughed at her for being cheap, and she didn't care if others laughed at her for being "poor" now.

I don't know why, Wen Sisi felt strange feelings again.

Just like that time, she supported her, sweating on her forehead, and insisted on sending her to the hospital...