Chapter 50

When Chi Zhengzheng woke up, he was still a little embarrassed, his head burst, and he was very uncomfortable.

-The sequelae of a hangover.

It turned out that it didn't get better because of a change of body drink. Chi Zhengzheng let out a long sigh.

She lay flat on the bed with her eyes open and her eyes empty.

After a while, she raised her hand and rubbed her eyes, only to notice that she was still wearing the shirt from last night.

"Swipe!" Sit up suddenly.

Chi Zhengzheng's eyes widened, and his face was still shocked.

She was drunk last night, how did she come back?

Only vaguely remembered in my mind that it was Wenyu who left the nightclub holding her, and then... and then she kept holding his neck with her hands and didn't let go?

Later?

Chi Zhengzheng couldn't remember it anymore. The little bit that I remembered above just appeared vaguely in his mind.

As for other things...fragments.

It's over, did she do anything bad last night? Or what to say to Wen Yu?

Chi Zhengzheng raised his hand and slapped his head, his face full of chagrin.

Why can't I remember it? !

She lowered her head and sniffed. She was still full of alcohol. She got up, went to the bathroom to take a shower and wash her hair, and changed into the smelly clothes.

After she came out again, she still did not leave the bedroom, her face tangled.

"Zhengzheng, have you gotten up? Go down and eat something." Aunt Wang's voice sounded at the door.

Chi Zhengzheng glanced at the time, and it was time for lunch.

"Okay!" she answered.

Then slowly and slowly walked out of the room, cautiously and lightly.

She first raised her head towards the study and glanced at her, um, no one.

Sweeping downstairs again, there was still no one.

-Wen Yu went to work?

Chi Zhengzheng breathed a sigh of relief, straightened her back, and walked downstairs. She didn't eat breakfast, and she was also a little hungry.

"Da Da Da" drooped his slippers, Chi Zhengzheng walked quickly towards the restaurant.

Then, his feet stopped and the expression on his face froze.

-The man sitting at the dining table is clearly Wen Yu!

-He hasn't gone to work yet!

"Get up?" Wen Yu said lightly, and put down the financial newspaper that had been pretending to be in his hand all morning.