"I blame you, the broom star, I want to kill you!"

An Qinru did not show any weakness. He was not as pitiful as Xiao Baihua before, and his voice was sharp: "Wen Yu is the one who does the rest. It's all you. If you didn't offend Wen Yu, if it wasn't for you to oppress Wen Yu, how could he retaliate against you? ?! You are the broom star!"

"You nonsense! I'm going to kill you!" Xu Wei rushed over.

The two fought, pinching, biting and pulling their hair.

Suddenly faced with such a big event, my heart was suffocated with fire and anger, and now they vented to each other, and the two women started fighting in the hospital.

The doctor and nurse hurriedly stopped.

at the same time.

Wen Yiran and Wen Jingsen, who arrived at the company, had a hard time. The two talents had just entered the company's door, and they were immediately surrounded by a bunch of people.

"President Wen, have you received the news, what should we do now?"

"Wen Jingsen, you are going to do this project. Now that something like this has happened, you must give us an explanation?"

"President Wen, we believed you at the beginning. We invested in this project. Now that something goes wrong, the project can't be pushed out. You must lose money for me?"

"Mr Wen, Straits Technology just sent a message saying that the previously signed contracts will not be counted, and they will not cooperate with us!"

"Mr. Wen, and the cooperation we are negotiating are all dirty!"

"President Wen..."

These people still smiled at Wen Jingsen and Wen Yiran a few days ago. Yesterday at the wedding, they were respectful and respectful, and some even flattered them.

It was only one day, when they saw something happened to Wen's family, they began to surround themselves, wanting to get their things back, and even gnawed at Wen's family before they would give up.

Wen Jingsen tremblingly pointed at them. Before speaking, his face swelled into blue. He had been stimulated by Wenyu once in the hospital this morning, and now he was stimulated again, so he twitched again, rolled his eyes and fell on the chair.

"dad!"

An Qinru and Xu Wei were separated. While the two were still scolding, they received news that Wen Jingsen had a stroke again.

Soon, the people were sent to the hospital again, and this time those people also followed, like debt collectors, reluctant to forgive.

Wen Jingsen entered the emergency room.

Wen Yiran roared: "Shut up all of you! Get out of the way!"

"Yiran, you can't do this, and we can't do it. If your Wenjia goes bankrupt and doesn't pay us back, our small company will also be greatly affected."

"Yes, or Yiran, you quickly think of a solution."

"There must be a way for you to be a behemoth like the Wenjia."