Zheng Ye shook his head with a certain voice: "You will definitely not give them a chance. If Chi's exit at this time, isn't it just giving all the investment to Wen's family? Uncle Wen is willing to push it out?"

Wen Jingsen and Wen Yiran looked at each other, and then Wen Jingsen said: "Of course we are willing. After all, the two families are family members, but we are afraid that Chi's family will not want it. Alas, young people are always young and energetic."

He paused, then looked at Zheng Ye carefully: "Nephew, is this to replace Chi's family and cooperate with us?"

If Zheng Ye cooperated with them, it would be perfect. Because Chi Zhouchen yelled about half of the family property that they would give up, they could swallow it in one bite after hearing about the family.

It's just... he still has to hold his posture a bit, lest Zheng Ye Lion speak loudly.

"I want to cooperate with Uncle Wen, but I generally don't involve you in the field you are doing now. I don't know enough. And you have been working together for so long, and I can't get in touch with the early things. "Zheng Ye picked up the teacup and took a sip.

The smile on the corner of Wen Jingsen's mouth fell a little: "How does that nephew want to cooperate?"

"Protecting capital and sharing profits." Zheng Ye smiled and handed the file in the secretary's hand to Wen Jingsen, "This is the way I want to cooperate."

Wen Jingsen took it and opened it.

Wen Yiran also leaned over, and the two looked through together.

Soon, their faces changed slightly.

This Zheng Ye's abacus is really good, he is going to do banking business.

After Chi Jia quit, there will be a big gap in this project, and this gap needs to be filled in by others, and Zheng Ye is willing to pay for it.

But his money cannot be regarded as an investment, it is even more regarded as a "borrow". After the project is completed, the money must be returned to him, and then the profit must be distributed to him.

Wen Jingsen threw the document on the coffee table, and said coldly: "My nephew, is this a good idea? You want benefits without taking risks?"

"I don't understand this field, and I can prepare these things, which is the biggest support from the Zheng family. I have to do other projects. I definitely can't keep investing in this project, so I have to take it back in the shortest time. , I don't take the risk, and I want to get less benefits. Not only do I not have to get as much as Chi's original distribution, but there is also a time limit..." Zheng Yekan talked.

Wen Jingsen and Wen Yiran listened, but did not express their opinions.

When the talk was over, Zheng Ye stood up: "Uncle Wen and Yiran, please think about it. I'll go back first. Remember to notify me if you have news."

After speaking, Zheng Ye left with a smile.

Only Wen Jingsen and Wen Yiran remained in the living room.

Wen Jingsen's frowning brows suddenly loosened, and his expression relaxed, "It's also possible to do this, Zheng Ye doesn't want much, and you can press it again, depending on his attitude."