As for the game and others?

Oh, he didn't care about it at all.

But at this moment, when he heard these sounds, his face sank for an instant, and his eyes became cold. He put down his coat and bag and walked back to Chi Zhengzheng.

Chi Zhengzheng's brain is dizzy, even more dizzy than just now.

--This is the wine spirit has come up completely.

She couldn't react a little, An Qinru asked her to shake the dice, and her hand was already touching the sieve cup before her head was sober.

Just touched it blankly, didn't shake, didn't move.

At this time, a warm and familiar hand covered her hand and gently took her hand off.

Chi Zhengzheng looked over blankly.

--Wen Yu!

She is dizzy, but the corners of her mouth are already grinning.

"I will play for her."

Wen Yu was expressionless, only gently supporting Chi Zhengzheng and leaning on the sofa, picked up her coat and covered her body, just in June, the air conditioner in the nightclub was already blowing.

Everyone was stunned and looked at Wen Yu blankly, and then suddenly remembered-this is Chi Zhengzheng's real fiancé!

Wen Yiran pursed his lips.

Wen Yu was wearing casual clothes today, reducing his spirit, but now his face was calm, making the whole person like a sharpened knife.

He pulled a chair over, sat down, glanced over Wen Yiran, An Qinru and others, with a cold voice: "It's boring to shake the dice. Let's play Jinhua, a bargaining chip... a glass of wine."

When the voice fell to the ground, there was no sound in the entire night except the music on stage.

Everyone was shocked, Zheng Ye swallowed even more, glanced at the cup, and thought--

This can't drink to death?

This game is almost never online. I don't know how many chips I have to go down. If I play with hundreds of thousands at a time, this game will go on, so much alcohol and drinking, can this person be better? ? ?

Wen Yu looked at Wen Yiran, and finally stopped on An Qinru, repeating what she said to Chi Zhengzheng: "Don't you want to play with me?"

He has never had the habit of not bullying women, especially when this person shot Chi Zhengzheng several times.

An Qinru's face turned pale, her hands on her knees gripped her skirt tightly, sweat dripping down her forehead.

For a moment, when she met Shang Wenyu, she felt as if she had already reached the boundary of the abyss of death.

"Play! What can't you dare!" Wen Yiran gritted his teeth.

So, the waiter quickly brought them poker and chips, a large pile of chips, thinking that each one represents a glass of wine...