"Ah—" She fell down on the recliner.

"Um-" holding his feet, tears streaming down his eyes.

it hurts! !

Can you imagine the pain of hitting your foot on a heavy wooden chair leg with an edge? !

Suddenly, there was a sharp pain, the lacrimal gland could not be controlled, the eyes were fogged, and tears began to flow.

"Chi Zhengzheng!" Wen Yu paled, and immediately squatted down.

He stretched out his hand, holding her small white porcelain feet with well-knotted hands. On the spot of the flawless skin, a little bit of the skin was broken on the side of the foot.

Chi Zhengzheng froze.

When Wenyu held her foot, she couldn't even feel the pain, and she was shocked.

Ahhhhh!

How does Wenyu hold her feet!

how can? !

Fortunately... she washed it.

Her feet twitched, with tears still in her eyes, and her cheeks turned red again, she twitched, but didn't get it out.

"Don't move." Wen Yu looked serious, and his voice was a little serious.

Chi Zhengzheng froze and did not dare to move.

He glanced at her condemningly, with a helpless voice: "You have to be careful, does it hurt?"

Wen Yu felt a little uncomfortable. While he blamed himself for not holding her tightly, he felt distressed again. Seeing her teary eyes, his heart melted.

Chi Zhengzheng nodded and shook his head abruptly: "It doesn't hurt anymore..."

The pain was only a momentary thing, and there was just a huge pain, but after the huge pain, the energy was relieved, and there was some numbness, not as painful as before.

Just listening to him ask "Does it hurt?" in a low and gentle voice, Chi Zhengzheng just wanted to yell, and even the pain seemed to disappear.

Wen Yu didn't feel that she was not in pain anymore. Seeing the peeling skin on his fair skin, he felt a little uncomfortable and lowered his head subconsciously.

Approaching, blowing gently.

Chi Zhengzheng froze.

After pumping, I didn't get it back, my toes curled up, and the roots of my ears turned red.

This time it really doesn't hurt, and she even feels itchy.

Wen Yu carefully put her feet on the recliner and stood up: "I'll go down and get the medicine kit, don't move."

"Hey—" she exclaimed, "Isn't it necessary for this injury?"

"Be obedient, don't be willful." Wen Yu touched her head and went downstairs.

Chi Zhengzheng: "..."