Wen Yu was taken aback.

"This afternoon, a very young boy was waiting for Zhengzheng at the door. It looks like he is about sixteen years old. He looks a bit like Zhengzheng. I went shopping for vegetables. I don’t know what they said. Packing." A sad look appeared on Wang's wife's face.

Chi Zhouchen.

Wen Yu thought of this name all at once.

His lips were tight, his hands held the rose tightly, and his fingertips were white.

After a while, he said in a hoarse voice: "Did she say something?"

"Zhengzheng just said don't worry, this is her husband's home after all, it's not good for her to live there all the time..." Wang Sao said while sighing.

The strength in my hand was a little loose, and the ninety-nine roses were quite heavy and fell to the ground.

A few petals fell and scattered on the ground.

Wen Yu kept looking at the rose, his eyes were a little lost and motionless.

When he attacked the Liu family this time, he did not hide his traces, and it was normal to make others suspect, especially Chi Zhouchen who knew he lived in Wangjiang Manor.

If smart, he should have guessed his identity by now.

I don't know when it started. It seems that he doesn't care about Wenjia as much as before, stares at Wenjia so closely, and even no longer hides himself as before.

He paid more attention to this house in Wangjiang Manor.

His identity was found only sooner or later.

Chi Zhouchen already knew part, so he would ask Chi Zhengzheng to say something, almost without guessing.

He must tell her what he did with the Liu family.

Because of this, Chi Zhengzheng already knew how cruel he was, and because of the contradiction with Liu Yuxiang, Liu's family fell to where it is now. Because I didn’t like Liu Yuxiang, I asked him to go abroad and never come back...

She knew it all.

She was afraid of him, so she left?

Wen Yu looked at the petals on the ground, and an indescribable uncomfortable feeling rose in his heart.

It was an emotion that I had never had before, and it was uncomfortable.

Chi Zhengzheng dragged his suitcase and walked on the side of the road, looking at the sunset in the sky, a little lost.

It seems that the sky is about to change, it's extraordinarily cold right now.

The Liu family was easily cleaned up by Wen Yu, and he started quickly and quickly, cutting the grass and removing the roots without mercy.

Sure enough, he is the dominant hero.

But he is not only the leading literary hero, he is also... the hero without CP.