Chapter 19: Fall

3rd pov

Percy was smiling like crazy, as soon as they arrive at the cruise ship, which is quite expected after all he was part of the sea he himself.

Nico on the other hand was scowling so hard, clutching the skull ring on his finger. Making Percy a bit nervous for Luke's well being a bit.

Luke stare at Percy with intent and great interest, he is sure that the Percy here is their Percy on Camp Halfblood, the only thing that is different about the Percy now is the Pale skin and long curly hair. Other than that, It's still the kid that tailed him like a puppy before.

"Uhm, Luke why the people here look's a bit dazed" Percy questions timidly, as he starting to notice the oddness of the ship.

Luke stare at Percy with unreadable expression, "There's so many magical being here, it's messing up their perception" Luke said, "Don't worry they're fine, they looks so happy- look at them" He added reassuringly.

Nico's eyebrow shoot up to the sky, exasperation clearly written on his expression. "Luke mortals shouldn't be here, they're obviously going mad. Look at them!" Nico said, pointing aggressively at the half crazed old hag near the pool.

"Don't be ridiculous, I have son of Hecate here, he was sure that this mere mortals won't be affected badly by the mist" Luke said calmly, earning a glare from Nico and wariness from Percy.

"Luke what exactly are you-" Percy started, but before he can finished a buzzing air of power surrounded them, then next thing they knew a wave so big is coming, and Percy was so sure the building sized wave will wreck their ship, and honestly he isn't that excited about the sea anymore.

People are started panicking, Percy was sure that he have seen some snake lady and some dog headed creature, but it's not his biggest worry, it's the wave coming for them.

He can't explain the feeling, but as the wave getting nearer and nearer, the calm feeling lulls him like lullaby, it's like all the noise was blocked out. He felt like he's home, like he is supposed to be with the sea.

"Percy we need to escape" Nico snapped, as he clutch Percy's arm quite harshly.

"How about them! People will die, we need to help them Nico" Percy said, as the situation register to his mind. "There's so many mortals here, we can't leave them like this Nico, besides I'm sure there are demigods here"

Nico looks so hesitant, since the son of Hades isn't really sure how they gonna come up with a solution in such problems like this. A freakin building of water!, Nico thought.

Before Nico can answer, Percy is already running towards Luke and the two raven haired girls extremely focusing on something. The son of Hades noticed that the gigantic wave is slowing down, which surely isn't a coincidence.

Percy catch his breath looking at two girls in front of him, they're from the sea, judging by their stormy eyes and focused expressions.
"I can help, just held my hands" Percy said, "Trust me I'm like you" He added reassuringly.

The two girls looks at him with wariness and annoyance, "Trust Percy he can help" Luke said with twinkle on his eyes, which is enough for the sulky girls to let Percy hold their hands.

As soon as their hands meet up, a surge of power flooded the demigoddesses, they felt like they're burning up from their very roots. They have never felt such power before in their hands, yet it feels so familiar.

Both ladies thrust their hands on to the direction of the wave, channelling the powers that aren't from them. Minutes, hours, seconds they don't really know. Only power, is all they can tell.

Percy's body feels like burning up, there's something inside him crackin, and he relish on it and the power it gives him. He can see the wave meters away but before it engulfed them, it dispersed violently weakening it's impact and force, however still enough to toppled them and almost destroy the ship.

He is so sure that a blur of black is falling, and it's Nico his friend, his family but before he can ran to help and save the son of Hades, he black out, barely seeing the horror on the face of his friend.
______________________________________